PO: Owls S/T LP

Owls S/T LP Repressed, Pre-order Now

Over the past few years, Jade Tree has heard increasing appeals for additional vinyl pressings of a number of our catalog titles. One of the most frequent requests is for the 2001 self titled album by Owls. As the emails continued to pile up and the ebay prices soared, we decided to give this one a go. The quantities on this pressing are limited, so please order right away.

http://jadetree.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3d17f483fb7ec7cc233685821&id=4715d17e09&e=ed9989a537 (Pre-order links go active at 10am on Friday 2/4)

Pre-orders ship on or around 2/21

Available in stores 3/15

Pressing info: 550 (150 white / 400 black)

This LP package includes high quality MP3 download for the entire album.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and to think i was going to order about five on white... ordered one so my order doesn't get cancelled and i miss out... wish jade tree would have chosen a color other than white though...

on a side note... think there's going to be another color to be announced later on? like with cap'n jazz's LP on white ...then the even more limited clear issue?

are the jets to brazil LP's to be reissued? have only heard about pedro the lion's catalog...