PO: The Starting Line - Two EPs on 10" Vinyl 2/7

dont care anything about rarity or whatever, but id really like to have these on vinyl. so i hope they dont sell out in preorders and get flipped cause ill be bummed.

I never would've pegged you as a Starting Line fan!

I've never heard that first EP, but the acoustic EP is actually what made me a fan of this band.

That first ep is what got me way into them. I'm really excited on them.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From wikipedia, article, "Obi (publishing)," section on "other media":

The term is also used for a strip on the left side or folded over the top of LP albums released in Japan, and folded over the left side of music CDs, video games, Laserdiscs, or DVDs. This is also called tasuki.) Obi are unique to Japan and are used to provide the title of the product, track listings (if applicable), price, catalog number and information on related releases in Japanese. It is used by the consumer to determine what is included in the album or book, and the store can use the information for ordering. Products with an obi have become popular with some collectors, can fetch premium prices, and are collectible items in their own right.[2] A record or CD with an intact obi is worth more than the same item without.

Yep. It's also an article of clothing. A "sash" if you will (and you should, since that's what it is).

kinda wish the two pack had other color options, the white/gold and red/gold sound like they'd match greatly. but im also a sucker for gimmicks, so i'll be shooting for the whites. so the regular /200 copies don't have liner notes?

Sorry guys, to answer the question that been asked a few times...the collector edition only comes in white vinyl unless you can find someone who wants to trade colors. I am thinking about setting up a small forum where people can trade colors and variations of releases(unless people think thats overkill)...if anyone is into that idea let me know and I can set it up. Also the obi- strip will slide off no problem and will be hand numbered for those who asked

kinda wish the two pack had other color options, the white/gold and red/gold sound like they'd match greatly. but im also a sucker for gimmicks, so i'll be shooting for the whites. so the regular /200 copies don't have liner notes?

Sorry guys, to answer the question that been asked a few times...the collector edition only comes in white vinyl unless you can find someone who wants to trade colors. I am thinking about setting up a small forum where people can trade colors and variations of releases(unless people think thats overkill)...if anyone is into that idea let me know and I can set it up. Also the obi- strip will slide off no problem and will be hand numbered for those who asked

nah fuck them, that's some overkill.

Love your quote "my lifestyle determines my death style" thats great

nah fuck them, that's some overkill.

The liner notes are going to be pretty bad ass and are only available with the limited edition 2-pack - each album will have a separate sheet on wine red colored paper with album art on the front in metallic gold and the liner notes on the back with pearlescent white ink. I'll post photos as I get them finished, hoping to start early this coming week.

waiting for the passive aggressive post from the starting line any minute now

the band & management are totally cool with it. We have spoken a bunch of times and their guitarist(Matt) actually wrote up the liner notes for us looking back on the time period a couple months back. They will supposedly be putting out a facebook/twitter message helping promote sometime today but to be honest Im not expecting that altho they said "sure, no problem.,... dont worry about it"