Bad Religion Box Set Question

just got mine in the mail, and my copy of Stranger Than Fiction did not include an insert. is it supposed to be this way or did someone screw up? also, my Suffer insert was folded in the corner from the way it was stuffed in the jacket. =(.

i'm still 98% satisfied with this purchase. just had that one question.

No it doesnt come with an insert, nor did the orginal copies came with an insert.

That your Suffer insert is folded sucks, stuff like that happens, fold it back and deal with it.

This is not directed to you, but some people take it to far and are way to anal about their records. Nothing wrong with taking good care of your records but there is a limit and it is being crossed way to many times on this board.

No it doesnt come with an insert, nor did the orginal copies came with an insert.

That your Suffer insert is folded sucks, stuff like that happens, fold it back and deal with it.

This is not directed to you, but some people take it to far and are way to anal about their records. Nothing wrong with taking good care of your records but there is a limit and it is being crossed way to many times on this board.

I'm glad you're here to set the limits of appropriate behavior. Seriously, thanks.

The original did indeed come with a printed innersleeve - at least the white version.

Really? I've never seen it can you share a picture if you have it (I'm just curious what it looks like.) I have that German white one but mine didn't come with an insert either, unless you're talking about the 10"x10" tour sticker they stuffed into some of those, which I do have in mine (but don't really consider it a standard insert - think it was more something special they did with like 3 or 4 tour dates on it for stores to put up in their windows.)

I'm glad you're here to set the limits of appropriate behavior. Seriously, thanks.

hahah

Don't have a camera with me now, unfortunately. This version has a sticker on the sleeve that says 'Limited Edition White vinyl 12-477343-20'. The inner sleeve is black with lyrics & info printed in white (much like the cd foldout-booklet) on one side, while the other has BR name-logo and album title in grey with a picture of the protection-suit boy in the middle. Catalog number on spine is: 477343 1

euro pressing had alternate cover art right? full body shot of the band instead of just sholders up or something?

also i think it's really weird that there's no insert for this particular record because there's no credits on the back of the jacket, so Tim gets no credit for Television, and i seem to remember the cd booklet being fairly elaborate.

Sorry, I was mistaken... here's the breakdown...

Original US Pressing - Red Vinyl on Atlantic WITH insert

Original EURO Pressing - Black Vinyl on Dragnet WITH insert

2nd/tour? EURO Pressing - White Vinyl on Dragnet NO insert but came with large tour sticker (see below)

Original Brazilian Pressing - Black Vinyl on Paradox NO Insert

2009 US Repressing - Red Vinyl and Clear Vinyl on Atlantic NO insert

Boxed Set Repressing - Red Vinyl NO insert

Also, what you're referring to almightseancore is the Stranger Than Fiction 12" SINGLE, which had them from only the head up on the cover.

Couldn't take new pics so bare with the old ones:

[image]

Top to Bottom, L to R is:

Original US, Original US, Original Brazil, Original Euro

Tour Euro, Tour Euro

and the single version is in this picture: [image]

and the tour sticker I was referring to that came with the white euro copies:

[image]