PO: Coheed & Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade

serum7

Via @Coheed: "Because you guys overloaded the Merchnow site, we'll increase the signed copies as long as you pre-order today. "

I know I usually gripe about people who have inflated sense of entitlement and shit...but goddamn...for all tha additional bullshit to put up with for this fuckin' pre-order, we all should get all the shit signed. And then some.

/rant

"Your order has been placed. You will receive a summary of your order via email.

If your order contains digital items, they will be delivered through email.

All orders may take up one week to process regardless of shipping method.

Returns on defective items only. All Returns and Exchanges will be subject to a $2.00 restocking fee.

Please Note: UPS will not deliver to PO Boxes, all PO Box addresses will be shipped via Priority or First Class Mail."

finally.

Ok...it still "processing" my payment @ the final screen and I get the email that says "order placed"...and now I get this:

System ErrorAn error has occurred while trying to process your last request. Support has been notified with details and we will be working to correct the problem as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience

What the fuck is going on here?!?!

Ok...it still "processing" my payment @ the final screen and I get the email that says "order placed"...and now I get this:

System ErrorAn error has occurred while trying to process your last request. Support has been notified with details and we will be working to correct the problem as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience

That's what a lot of us got, I think since you got a confirmation email you're good.

That's what a lot of us got, I think since you got a confirmation email you're good.

what he said. and yes juan they should sign everything including our asses

I'd hope so. I'll check the order status on MerchNow later just to make sure.

Was the confirmation email pretty plain looking? Just order #, quantity, item description, shipping and total? and then "Do not reply to this email! No human will ever see it." disclaimer?

That's what I got

Thanks guys. You'd figure that after 19+ years of record collecting and pre-orders and whatnot, I'd be more calm and less apt to get panicked.

Oh by the way...Coheed posted this to someone on Twitter:

"@JessKilgannon actually it's limited to 3000 total, already at the plant. But those who are looking to pick it up today are in no danger."

Ok I got back to the store, added it again and as soon as I go to shipping information, it says Service Unavailable. Totally fucked.

keep up the fight youve come to far to come back now. it took the 3rd time of that shit and going back to get mine through

Thanks man, and it actually just went through! 3rd time haha. Not sure I want to have spent $50 on this but oh well. One of my favourite albums of all time.

So I decided I really want the IRO-Bot/Elf Tower NM 7" and might pull the trigger on this VIP nonsense. Anyone know what exactly the "VIP Laminate w/ Early Entry to SSTB shows" is? Like, do I still have to buy a ticket to said show and all it gives me is early entry? Or is it actually a pass to get in to the show minus ticket price?