PO: Coheed & Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade

serum7

So I decided I really want the IRO-Bot/Elf Tower NM 7" and might pull the trigger on this VIP nonsense. Anyone know what exactly the "VIP Laminate w/ Early Entry to SSTB shows" is? Like, do I still have to buy a ticket to said show and all it gives me is early entry? Or is it actually a pass to get in to the show minus ticket price?

Pretty sure you need to already have a ticket...it's the same kind of thing as what they did with the "Black Card" that was in with the deluxe edition of YOBR.

Ugh that's stupid. I just wanted to buy the LP for my girlfriend, I don't want some stupid package. I can't believe they don't offer just the vinyl.

http://www.amazon.com/Second-Stage-Turbine-Coheed-Cambria/dp/B004MSRD7E/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1297717190&sr=8-14

I just ordered some for Hot Topic as well so it will be available there too.

Bought the VIP pack. Why the hell not? Love this album, didn't want to miss the 7", and would have bought a print at the show either way. I'm excited!

This, this, and this. Honestly don't feel like $40 was too steep. I figured they'd play the whole "exclusive" thing a bit more, and charge $60 or so. Other than the initial bumps trying to get the page to load, I have no real complaints.

I just got the one sheet this morning and it said White Vinyl! I emailed the label for more info, but didnt get anything back yet. I will call tomorrow to find out the details! I guess it is a retail color. It is not exclusive to us!

Also, people keep emailing and correcting us on the "First time on Vinyl" statement. Turns out it was on vinyl in Europe sometime before this, but I am just going by what the one sheet said and it says "Available for the first time on vinyl"! Sorry if I am not politically correct :)

I just got the one sheet this morning and it said White Vinyl! I emailed the label for more info, but didnt get anything back yet. I will call tomorrow to find out the details! I guess it is a retail color. It is not exclusive to us!

Also, people keep emailing and correcting us on the "First time on Vinyl" statement. Turns out it was on vinyl in Europe sometime before this, but I am just going by what the one sheet said and it says "Available for the first time on vinyl"! Sorry if I am not politically correct :)

If you could possibly get color way information for the release and post it here, I would be extremely grateful. Also, are the copies that you're receiving 180 gram like the green is set to be?