PO:The Bouncing Souls-Complete Control Session 10"

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://sideonedummy.com/the-bouncing-souls-limited-edition-10-delayed-in-shipping

Due to back ups at our vinyl manufacture due to Record Store Day The Bouncing Souls “Complete Control Sessions” limited edition black with yellow splatter vinyl has bee slightly delayed in shipping! We expect the product to be in our warehouse TOMORROW Thursday April 14th, 2011 and it will be shipped out immediately! We are extremely sorry for the delay and will make sure there are some extra surprises in your package to make up for it!

Thanks and Sorry!

SideOneDummy Records

Yea its kinda what I expected. Doing colored splatter on black vinyl almost never turns out looking too great.

Seconded. Thats why I passed on the Side One Dummy color. Chunksaah supposed to have their color soon. Any word if the yellow is going on the Hot Topic website?

It is, should be up any day now.

Everything I order for HT goes up on HT.com at some point.

Seconded. Thats why I passed on the Side One Dummy color. Chunksaah supposed to have their color soon. Any word if the yellow is going on the Hot Topic website?

It is, should be up any day now.

Everything I order for HT goes up on HT.com at some point.

Sorry if I sound impatient. Don't want to miss either the Hot Topic or Chunksaah color online. I don't have the luxury of owning a smartphone so I've been glued to the computer for the past week looking for this

Chunksaah just put up their color (Yellow w/ Black Splatter) and Live at Generation on both black and red. A bunch of people asked me about the red so order!

http://www.chunksaah.com/store/

And just as a by the way, Generation still has red copies if there are people that are somewhat local... I bought a copy today and the guy said that they still had a bunch.