VC Wheels!

faith

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my car is a ford falcon panel van

panel vans were huge here in the 70s. ford were the only ones stupid enough to keep building them thru to 98

i went to an All Ford Day today and took some sweet snaps of some models around in the 70s. theyres a van nationals day happening at easter that i plan to goto. itll be heaps fun and tonnes of vans

sucks you guys dont get them over there, but then again, you get heaps better shit then we do

We may get better shit, but your car seriously has it all. It's like a mini camper. You should punk that shit up with a bunch of stickers, or get flames and skulls painted all over it.

Are those really common in Australia?

theyre about as common as a pick up truck i guess. we call them utes. but theyre smaller. not those huge ford bronco type things.

theyre fairly common. wouldnt say theyre rare. its just a small van i guess

• 2 months later...

do it.

thats not a long commute by bike at all... 15 minute ride easy. My experience with inner city riding is that its usually easier to ride late at night - less traffic, and its much easier to see where cars are from their headlights. Of course I cannot know the traffic patterns of your town... I think its safe to say most of the time you'll be rolling faster than the motorized traffic at least.

Commuting by bike is really the shit. Ive got a ten mile ride to work and i absolutely love it. Its a great way to get excercise without going out to 'excercise' and also listen to an album before going in. Laughing at cars when youre faster than them is the best, and nothing beats knowing you can outrun a hobo who is trying to slice you up for pcp money

do it.

thats not a long commute by bike at all... 15 minute ride easy. My experience with inner city riding is that its usually easier to ride late at night - less traffic, and its much easier to see where cars are from their headlights. Of course I cannot know the traffic patterns of your town... I think its safe to say most of the time you'll be rolling faster than the motorized traffic at least.

I'm more worried about getting robbed/mugged, as there has been a steady increase in armed robberies downtown this year.

do it.

I'm more worried about getting robbed/mugged, as there has been a steady increase in armed robberies downtown this year.

you just have to bunny-hop those pesky robbers and keep on riding.