Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

Which episode is this? Sounds funny. I haven't been keeping up with ATHF as much as I would like to.

My favorites are classics like "The Shaving" and "The Clowning." That whole season was amazing.

I think it's called "Hand Banana" I haven't been keeping up with it either but I watched this one last night and it totally made my night.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the "hand banana" episode. One of the best ATHF episodes ever.

+1

and

<< eat my broodwich! ;)

"come with me, and taste the future!"

got this today in a small ass LP mailer and on BLACK vinyl. double phew!

and a nice scuff on Must've Run All Day. fuck, cleaned it best as I could. playing it now to see if the cleaning fucked up the grooves or not. :-/ I love that damn song so I hope not! it was stuck to the front insert so I think it was some printing gunk from that.

Stop the disc at the moment that you hear any material stuck in the groove. Gently run the disc back and forth through that area with the needle in the groove a couple of times. I have found this to clear up the issue in situations when I knew gunk was in that spot on the groove.

And Broodwich is one of the fucking best episodes of anything ever.

Got the dreaded, "we're having trouble finding this item" email from Amazon this morning. There is no estimated ship date yet. Sucks.

Got the same email. :( If this falls through it'll be the first thing Amazon has ever screwed me on. If the legends are true as long as you continue to tell them that you want what you ordered (obviously) they may end up crediting your account with free $ for the inconvenience. Only time will tell...

Stop the disc at the moment that you hear any material stuck in the groove. Gently run the disc back and forth through that area with the needle in the groove a couple of times. I have found this to clear up the issue in situations when I knew gunk was in that spot on the groove.

Does that really work? I have a couple records I feel this would work with, but I'd be worried about fucking something up.

"put the needle to the record..."

hahah that was awesome.

I've been waiting for so long to hear that on vinyl ;)

the package is a glorified picture disc with the inserts taking the place of a bs picture disc. my record busted through the bottom of the sleeve as I expected it to. I think the record is ok though, I think the gunk from the printed front insert didn't do any lasting damage. it looked like a big streak across the whole song at first, after a little heavy cleaning it is barely noticeable.

hahah that was awesome.

the packing is a glorified picture disc with the inserts taking the place of a bs picture disc. my record busted through the bottom of the sleeve as I expected it to. I think the record is ok though, I think the gunk from the printed front insert didn't do any lasting damage. it looked like a big streak across the whole song at first, after a little heavy cleaning it is barely noticeable.

mine should be arriving today. this is making me worry. i really hope it gets here without a scratch.

hahah that was awesome.

the package is a glorified picture disc with the inserts taking the place of a bs picture disc. my record busted through the bottom of the sleeve as I expected it to. I think the record is ok though, I think the gunk from the printed front insert didn't do any lasting damage. it looked like a big streak across the whole song at first, after a little heavy cleaning it is barely noticeable.

mine came in perfect condition. I pulled it out of the mailer and thought fuck! I got lucky

got mine in perfect condition, went to hot topic.

they were holding a copy for me, since i had to go to work. i got there and they had my copy on hold still, plus the only other copy they got was still on the shelf, so i bought that copy too.

Anyways,i went in there two days later to pick up the new defeater i'd ordered through their kiosk. and in the store was a sad looking fat kid, tall with short scruffy dark hair. He was wearing an 80's nike tshirt that was some sort of ugly green with the signature swoosh, bold and orange, stretched between his man boobs and bowling ball belly, and being a sad fat kid he had the typical fat kid squared looking glasses with thick black rims. He was frantically looking around the vinyl section (all two shelves of it) while i was talking to a fellow vinyl aficionado(?) Ian that works there. At this point over Ian's left shoulder i saw toward the back of the store and the kid was now talking to the girl that worked there toward the back of the store.

She then turns and looks at me, making eye contact and with a slight smirk she stiffly points says loud enough for me to hear her over the blaring pop tunes "blame that guy, he came in Tuesday and bought both!" the kid's fat head slowly followed her finger and our eyes met. He stared, shocked, with a blank look on his face. He didnt say a word, or make a sound, silence.

I said something to the affect of "man, if i was you i would really really hate me, real sorry dude, but i stay on top of my shit." still staring with that look of disbelief, he did not respond.

He shuffled back over about 5 feet with his head down, to where he came from in the extensive vinyl section. It was almost as if he was hoping it was a joke and a copy would miraculously appear on the shelf and he would be able to breath again. It didnt.

Poor kid. guess he'll have to wait for the repress. I really hope karma doesnt come into play on this one. I could see him being the one that ends up fucking me over on the EYEWTKAS repress. haha, wouldnt that just be sooo fitting.

What do you have against this kid? He's just someone like you who wanted a record.

got mine in perfect condition, went to hot topic.

they were holding a copy for me, since i had to go to work. i got there and they had my copy on hold still, plus the only other copy they got was still on the shelf, so i bought that copy too.

Anyways,i went in there two days later to pick up the new defeater i'd ordered through their kiosk. and in the store was a sad looking fat kid, tall with short scruffy dark hair. He was wearing an 80's nike tshirt that was some sort of ugly green with the signature swoosh, bold and orange, stretched between his man boobs and bowling ball belly, and being a sad fat kid he had the typical fat kid squared looking glasses with thick black rims. He was frantically looking around the vinyl section (all two shelves of it) while i was talking to a fellow vinyl aficionado(?) Ian that works there. At this point over Ian's left shoulder i saw toward the back of the store and the kid was now talking to the girl that worked there toward the back of the store.

She then turns and looks at me, making eye contact and with a slight smirk she stiffly points says loud enough for me to hear her over the blaring pop tunes "blame that guy, he came in Tuesday and bought both!" the kid's fat head slowly followed her finger and our eyes met. He stared, shocked, with a blank look on his face. He didnt say a word, or make a sound, silence.

I said something to the affect of "man, if i was you i would really really hate me, real sorry dude, but i stay on top of my shit." still staring with that look of disbelief, he did not respond.

He shuffled back over about 5 feet with his head down, to where he came from in the extensive vinyl section. It was almost as if he was hoping it was a joke and a copy would miraculously appear on the shelf and he would be able to breath again. It didnt.

Poor kid. guess he'll have to wait for the repress. I really hope karma doesnt come into play on this one. I could see him being the one that ends up fucking me over on the EYEWTKAS repress. haha, wouldnt that just be sooo fitting.

Does this kid know that they can order it from the kiosk and get it shipped to the store? Do those employees even know that?

Yes, they all do

You'd think this female employee would explain that to the disenfranchised youth before pointing at another customer for him to blame for the store's lack of copies.