Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, i have an extra worship & tribute on black i can sell you at cost. my interpunk pre order finally came in so i can hook someone up with the copy i got on rsd. i paid $30 for it so with shipping im asking for $33. send me a pm...

$30 is cost price? Jeez.

Yeah it was 29.99 at the store I went to. I only got it cause at that time I never received notice if my pre order was going to ship or end up being cancelled. The price stickers still on the cover so I can throw up a pic when I'm home to prove it.

$30 is cost price? Jeez.

Yeah it was 29.99 at the store I went to. I only got it cause at that time I never received notice if my pre order was going to ship or end up being cancelled. The price stickers still on the cover so I can throw up a pic when I'm home to prove it.

If you're trying to profit a few bucks, you can just be honest about it. If your store did really charge $29.99, then I would stop shopping there as that is some bullshit mark up.

Man, bust the guy's balls. Even if he was intentionally overcharging, it's probably like $10, tops.

The part that doesn't add up is that $29.99 plus tax and shipping is definitely more than $33, but whatever. What were these things at most stores, $21-23? They're $40-50 on the ebays,

Seriously give the guy a break, he is trying do a nice thing and people are shitting all over him.

A store selling one for $29.99 sounds completely believable...if he wanted to flip it for a profit why wouldn't he just be selling it on the bay and make twice as much money?

thanks dude. if you guys look on ebay all the buy it nows for this are around $50. i threw up a pic of the price sticker still on the cover showing the price. im just trying to hook someone up with the record if they wanted it for under what ebays dicking people for. i paid $30 plus tax but ill eat the tax and just charge $3 for shipping so $33 total if anyones interested.

Seriously give the guy a break, he is trying do a nice thing and people are shitting all over him.

A store selling one for $29.99 sounds completely believable...if he wanted to flip it for a profit why wouldn't he just be selling it on the bay and make twice as much money?

thanks dude. if you guys look on ebay all the buy it nows for this are around $50. i threw up a pic of the price sticker still on the cover showing the price. im just trying to hook someone up with the record if they wanted it for under what ebays dicking people for. i paid $30 plus tax but ill eat the tax and just charge $3 for shipping so $33 total if anyones interested.

Anybody can just go and put a damn price sticker on it you damn flipper!!!! Haha, just kidding dude.

I wasn't trying to bust your balls but it seems like whatever store was selling it at that price are some greedy con men.

I ordered something to be sent to my HT on Saturday and it was there by Thursday. I'm sure there are thousands of variables though. Hope that helps.

People who ordered the black record from gohastings.com I just wanted to let you know that I received mine today and yes it the black copy. Also some people had worries about them shipping and mine arrived in perfect condition.

Who ever posted the link to this site I can't thank you enough and I owe you some Karma points. haha

Just got mine from Gohastings.com and it is WHITE, now I've got 2 white.

EVERYBODY PANIC

People who ordered the black record from gohastings.com I just wanted to let you know that I received mine today and yes it the black copy. Also some people had worries about them shipping and mine arrived in perfect condition.

Who ever posted the link to this site I can't thank you enough and I owe you some Karma points. haha

EVERYBODY PANIC

That sucks. I hope mine is black.

EVERYBODY PANIC

LIES.

FUCK.

I think this guy is just bein' a boob. I just got my copy from Hastings and it's black! RELIEVED.

The name calling really isn't necessary, I know what I got in the mail regardless of what you think. I have no reason to lie.

not that it matters, but here's a pic: http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee31/serum7/Untitled-1.jpg

The plastic sleeve looks like it was vacuum sealed to it since they shipped it in a bubble mailer.

I think this guy is just bein' a boob. I just got my copy from Hastings and it's black! RELIEVED.

The name calling really isn't necessary, I know what I got in the mail regardless of what you think. I have no reason to lie.

not that it matters, but here's a pic: http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee31/serum7/Untitled-1.jpg

The plastic sleeve looks like it was vacuum sealed to it since they shipped it in a bubble mailer.

I called you a 'boob' haha, why so serious?