Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry all, i havent been on since i wrote that story bout getting mine but DAMN there must be some senstitive fat people on here.

Honestly ii didnt post to insult the kid, really, all i stated was facts 1. That he was fat (which is an understatement, cause he was actually quite obese) and 2. What he was wearing.

Don't understand y u all think my goal was to rag on this kid.

I actually bought the 2nd copy to try and trade for a black one on the GJ.net forum im a regular at. hasnt worked so far.

and if i was going to flip any glassjaw stuff i'd have flipped the 4 copies of the new EP i got at the shows i went to, way bigger profit margin on those being that they were free.

I AM NOT A FLIPPER!

Y HATE?

New to the boards - been lurking this for a couple weeks now. I pre-ordered the black press from amazon and got my cancelation email today (bastards). Anyways I bought 2 white HT press just in case i found myself in this situation, if anybody wants to trade for a black press hit me up...

Got my cancellation email from amazon over the weekend as well. Sounds like a whole slew of vendors got the shaft on their pre-orders. End result... the customer gets the shaft as well.

Sorry all, i havent been on since i wrote that story bout getting mine but DAMN there must be some senstitive fat people on here.

Honestly ii didnt post to insult the kid, really, all i stated was facts 1. That he was fat (which is an understatement, cause he was actually quite obese) and 2. What he was wearing.

I actually bought the 2nd copy to try and trade for a black one on the GJ.net forum im a regular at. hasnt worked so far.

and if i was going to flip any glassjaw stuff i'd have flipped the 4 copies of the new EP i got at the shows i went to, way bigger profit margin on those being that they were free.

I AM NOT A FLIPPER!

Y HATE?

Why You*

hi everyone

so i preordered from amazon and got the bullshit email saying they didnt have it

i was pissed for a few days because i had one in my hand on RSD and didnt buy it because i relied on amazon

so yesterday i ordered one from hottopic.com- (first time i ever ordered from them) which i was surprised, i ordered it at like 9pm and by the next morning in my email they shipped it, so kudos to them & travis.

As for amazon....i called their customer service and explained to them how i relied on their confirmation of my purchase ( i pre-ordered in feb) and now its not available..so i bitched about how this sucks, and they credited my account an extra 25 bucks for the hassle i had to go through in not getting it. So, if you ordered from amazon and didint get it, call them, complain, and your getting 25 bucks worth of free vinyl.

also, if anyone has a black w/t that they want to trade for a stars 7", PM me and lets set that up.

ADIOS!

I AM NOT A FLIPPER!

Y HATE?

Even if you're not a flipper, you're still a piece of shit.

haha man those people at the hastings distro center suck. i used to work at a hastings and that makes me ashamed! everything i have ever ordered from them was either in store or thru amazon. their packaging was always kinda odd but never damaged. sucks that they don't know or care about packaging vinyl correctly