The Dear Hunter - The Color Spectrum

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only real complaint (and its a totally insignificant complaint when it comes the important part which is music even though the music is directly related to the concept and the presentation of the physical medium) is that yellow physically looks like a lighter version of the orange disc which is actually a great orange. They probably should have shot for highlighter yellow a la Axe To Fall. That would have been perfect.

When held up to direct light, it definitely looks more yellow than orange but its just annoys me a little that it doesn't look more yellow regularly.

The 1-2 day shipping I was told about in the email is a joke. Still waiting on mine. Probably won't have it til after the weekend. Tracking shows no new information since it was in New Jersey on the 14th at 4am!

FUCK!!! EXACTLY!!!!!!! It's pissing me off. and when i wrote MD to ask what the hell was up, they said they didnt even get the records until friday night. Then how is it that people in the U.K. got thier copy before release date? and why not just say its gonna take a week, the email says 1-2 days, which sould have been tuesday or wednesday. its now friday and i still dont have it. when MD wrote me they said it will probably be here tuesday. whats the point of pre-ordering then? if this was something i could have got in a store i would have demanded a refund. I'm just so annoyed!!! AHHH!!! haha.

The 1-2 day shipping I was told about in the email is a joke. Still waiting on mine. Probably won't have it til after the weekend. Tracking shows no new information since it was in New Jersey on the 14th at 4am!

FUCK!!! EXACTLY!!!!!!! It's pissing me off. and when i wrote MD to ask what the hell was up, they said they didnt even get the records until friday night. Then how is it that people in the U.K. got thier copy before release date? and why not just say its gonna take a week, the email says 1-2 days, which sould have been tuesday or wednesday. its now friday and i still dont have it. when MD wrote me they said it will probably be here tuesday. whats the point of pre-ordering then? if this was something i could have got in a store i would have demanded a refund. I'm just so annoyed!!! AHHH!!! haha.

I would have liked to have it before the weekend because it gives me more time to listen to it. I'm just hoping that I get lucky with one of those signed lyric sheets!