Urban Outfitters Clearance (and Stealing Stuff)

Can people post record titles that they have recently found at Urban Outfitters for Clearance? They seem to have am additional sale on all clearance items right now and some stores have their clearance vinyl mixed in with their regular vinyl. Today I stopped in a store in Los Angeles and got that limited, double LP MGMT's CONGRATULATIONS for $3.89 after tax. It was priced $27.99 but I asked the clerk for a price check and it rang up on super sale. Thanks in advance...

RUNNING LIST OF TITLES FOUND IN CLEARANCE AT URBAN OUTFITTERS:

13th Floor Elevators - Psychedelic Sounds of...

Ryan Adams - Gold

Belle & Sebastian - Write About Love

Jane Birkin - Di Doo Dah

Broken Social Scene - Forgiveness Rock Record

Bill Callahan - Apocalypse

Serge Gainsbourg - Histoire de Melody Nelson

PJ Harvey - Let England Shake

Jackson 5 - Third Album

Rick James - Street Songs

Jefferson Airplane - Surrealistic Pillow

Joy Division - Closer

Lykke Li - Wounded Rhymes

MC5 - Kick Out the Jams

MGMT - Congratulations

Thurston Moore - Demolished Thoughts

Nerd - Nothing

Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me

Panda Bear - Person Pitch

Pixies - Surfer Rose

Iggy Pop & the Stooges - Raw Power

Ride - Nowhere

Toro Y Moi - Underneath the Pine

TV on the Radio - Nine Types of Light

Van Halen - 1984

Tom Waits - Closing Time

The White Stripes - White Blood Cells

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say shit, I just spent $100 at the Gap yesterday because I got a job that actually utilizes my college degrees and I can't wear chucks and Levis to work.

I'm 30 and I had never bought anything from the Gap.

thats not a bad thing & like i said neither is uo they have plenty of cool stuff that caters to allot of people and now most other stores are just starting to catch on.

This is all the stuff from the sale section of their website, so I'm assuming these titles are marked down in-store, too:

(Snip)

Serge Gainsbourg - Histoire De Melody Nelson - http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=20098208

I need a copy of MELODY NELSEN in the worst way, I will swing by and see if this is on super sale.

we had this discussion over at TV last week.

i love urbans clothes... but i can only afford them when theyre dirt cheap on sale.

their vinyl selection is laughably atrocious.

This is all the stuff from the sale section of their website, so I'm assuming these titles are marked down in-store, too:

(Snip)

Serge Gainsbourg - Histoire De Melody Nelson - http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=20098208

I need a copy of MELODY NELSEN in the worst way, I will swing by and see if this is on super sale.

Melody Nelson is fantastic indeed, but annoyingly I paid full Amazon price for it last year. I did just see this deal the other day though, which you should check out - $11.59 at importcds.com:

http://www.importcds.com/Music/1615243/S....elson-Vinyl-LP

Actually, their website and stores almost never match up, vinyl or otherwise. I've purchased a jacket online for $15 that was $50 when I saw it in the store a week later. I've bought a couple records in store for under $10 that were over $20 when I checked the website. They also have stuff in store that's not even listed on the website.

they will honor UO online sale prices in the store, too.

That must be a new thing because a few months ago I brought a regular priced item to the counter that I had seen in the clearance section online and was told they couldn't honor online prices. She said stuff is often on sale at one place and not the other and that's just the way it is.