jhulud

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I do know the difference between clear and ultra clear. I just find it odd to think they'd do 1,000 (or 2,000) more copies of the last variant, but just "more clear". I wonder if they're one in the same, but label different by one of the sources. Dunno. I'm just glad to see it's readily available again. One of those records that needs to constantly be in stock.

I do know the difference between clear and ultra clear. I just find it odd to think they'd do 1,000 (or 2,000) more copies of the last variant, but just "more clear". I wonder if they're one in the same, but label different by one of the sources. Dunno. I'm just glad to see it's readily available again. One of those records that needs to constantly be in stock.

Looks like they might be going the sunbather route variant wise with this. Kinda smart IMO.

I worded what I wrote earlier wrong but I do know the difference between clear and ultra clear. I guess I didn't understand why a similar color variant was pressed. As long as it's available for those who don't have this already then no matter what color it's presses on it's a good thing.