IT'S FRIDAY!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on. It's pretty easy for people on the internet to forget...this is a real kid. And kind of a little kid at that. Who among us hasn't done something stupid at 13 that we wouldn't want everybody in the country mocking us for? I've watched a couple of interviews with her, and she seems to have handled herself pretty admirably.

I actually think the person that deserves ripped on the worst is the guy rapping. He's the dude that wrote the song, and apparently nothing in his head said "you're a grown ass man, you've got no flow, and if this is the best you can do, consider another line of work." If this is his business, there goes any credibility they might have had. Not many parents are gonna shell out $2000 to produce a song and video that are going to have people telling their kids to kill themselves on the internet.

Right on. It's pretty easy for people on the internet to forget...this is a real kid. And kind of a little kid at that. Who among us hasn't done something stupid at 13 that we wouldn't want everybody in the country mocking us for? I've watched a couple of interviews with her, and she seems to have handled herself pretty admirably.

I actually think the person that deserves ripped on the worst is the guy rapping. He's the dude that wrote the song, and apparently nothing in his head said "you're a grown ass man, you've got no flow, and if this is the best you can do, consider another line of work." If this is his business, there goes any credibility they might have had. Not many parents are gonna shell out $2000 to produce a song and video that are going to have people telling their kids to kill themselves on the internet.

"Look there is a School Bus"

Best lyrics I've heard since Touche Amore's

"I'll go to Morrissey to answer my questions, 'cause Ian Curtis has left me hanging."

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':gfgg3ue7]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':gfgg3ue7]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Ok...I watched this earlier tonight...I am never getting those 3:48minutes back in my life am I?!?!

It doesn't matter cuz it's FRY DAY FRY DAY GOTTA BLAH BLAH BLAH SOMETHING FRIDAY!

Edit:

[image]

i still haven't listened to this damn song, but now i officially don't need to. that GIF has to be infinitely better

"I'll go to Morrissey to answer my questions, 'cause Ian Curtis has left me hanging."

also, Rebecca Black > Touche Amore

also, Rebecca Black > Touche Amore

+1 even though I don't totally mind (but am not gaga over) TA.