PO: Appleseed Cast - Middle States

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait to get mine. It's gonna be awesome

This. Still waiting on shipping confirmation too, though I remember he said he was still waiting on half the shipment iirc.

can't wait to get mine. It's gonna be awesome

This. Still waiting on shipping confirmation too, though I remember he said he was still waiting on half the shipment iirc.

Just got the remaining amount including the Record Club version. They look frickin sweet! So excited as I've been waiting for what seems like years. The first 100 I just hand-numbered came with no seam splits so that's positive. These will be going out over the next week so expect your delivery confirmations soon. Thanks again for your patience!

I know! And I would love to send them, but they still haven't arrived from the Czech Republic. Kill me!

time to stop outsourcing! ;) press American! haha

Ha! I actually use a ton of American companies. Just depends on what each band wants. And more and more bands are wanting specifically crazy vinyl that GZ specializes in. Historically I've tried to use Stoughton as much as possible for the packaging even if I'm going GZ.

I don't suppose Lost Songs will ever be pressed will it? I want errrrverything by these dudes. Chris Crisci is my soul mate, I'm sure of it.

Deep Elm has asked me to do this many times. Not interested in working with DE again so I've passed.

As a few last ditch efforts I've made DE offers to re-release the full Appleseed back catalogue on vinyl/cd but what they are asking for is INSANE. So fuck it.

Lost Songs would be so awesome. damn Deep Elm.

GZ love their crazy vinyl, I'm glad it makes the bands happy :) your packaging has always been top notch.

as long as United is out of the picture, I'm into it ;)

Yeah, I haven't used URP since 2008 for a reason. I'm amazed by how weak their records are. Nice people though. It's too bad as I live relatively close to them.

And yes, damn Deep Elm.