ZAO - Liberate Te Ex Inferis VINYL

[image]

We are pleased to announce that we will be releasing Zao's Liberate Te Ex Inferis on vinyl. It will feature brand new artwork.

Preorders will launch next Tuesday, April 5th at 12:30PM EST in our webstore.

Limited to 500 copies on 3 colors.

Black – 100

Clear Red w/ Black Swirl - 200

Opaque Gray Marble - 200

For every record you preorder you will be entered to win a test pressing of that corresponding release. Say you buy all 3 colors. You will have 3 entries to win a test pressing.

Also, if you preorder both releases (Zao & Becoming The Archetype) you will receive a Broken Circles slipmat for free with your order.

I anticipate orders will start shipping in early May.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHPUee48tlM&hl=en&fs=1

You can stream the entire album on the band’s MySpace.

www.brokencircles.com

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else think they got inspiration for this title from Event Horizon as opposed to just a general knowledge of Latin?

Either way, pretty cool band. Might pick this up.

considering they use a sample from the movie ("hell is merely a word, the reality is much worse" or something to that effect) i'd say...yes ;-)

LOL Thanks guys! I hadn't listened to anything from that album when I posted that. Just started streaming it on myspace and noticed the sample at the very end of The Intro lol. Came back here to report that and got all your sarcastic comments.

No hard feelings. That's hilarious.

EDIT: Despite some of the cheesy acting, I still love that movie.

Why's that?

the album is 12 years old

And I don't know many people who are into similar music who haven't heard Zao, they were fairly fundamental to the scene (whatever that is)

I see. Well the thing about me is that I've never really subscribed to particular scenes for music. I've always been about particular artists. I have an excessive attention to detail when it comes to artists that I like so when I listen to one band and someone says "if you like them, you'll like this," there's typically a laundry list of minute details why I wouldn't listen to the band that was suggested to me based on the one I had an affinity for to begin with.

Does that make any sense?

And as far as this is concerned, if its 12 years old, I may have heard about it but never cared to check them out. I wasn't incredibly adventurous 12 years ago. Plus, my taste is somewhat different now than it was then and has made many changes since then. I don't recall ever hearing/seeing their name

I've only started listening to Converge last year. I had heard about them from time to time but nothing made me want to give them a listen until then. I remember seeing the CD cover at Best Buy for Petitioning The Empty Sky and based on the cover alone I assumed it would be some horrible over-zealously Gothic Black Metal shit and passed on it having heard nothing lol.