Deftones - Adrenaline LP preorder

Guest obzen
Just got a copy of the pink one and it looks way better in person. Its definietly hot pink and I know my opinion is a little biased but I think it looks amazing. Im really stoked how it came out.

Agreed. Totally rules! Thanks.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

have fun cleaning carpet lint out of the grooves of your records for a while ;)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I KNOW!!! I have 3 cats too, everytime i take a picture of a new record i have to wipe off all the cat hair. its a bitch because of the static. it works best if i use my arm. and thats the only place in my apartment where i get good lighting. =/ im on the first floor of a 4 story apartment complex with all my windows facing the pool, which is surrounded by apartments.

have fun cleaning carpet lint out of the grooves of your records for a while ;)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I KNOW!!! I have 3 cats too, everytime i take a picture of a new record i have to wipe off all the cat hair. its a bitch because of the static. it works best if i use my arm. and thats the only place in my apartment where i get good lighting. =/ im on the first floor of a 4 story apartment complex with all my windows facing the pool, which is surrounded by apartments.

This stuff: http://www.amazon.com/Pfanstiehl-SA-14-Pfan-Stat-Record-Cleaning/dp/B001MM797M

is your friend.

This is "Fist":

"Fireal" kind of just runs into it so its easy to make the mistake of thinking you did or didn't hear it if its been a while since you've actually heard it. If this is what you heard, then please let us know.

Plus, it looks like my Adrenaline should be here tomorrow! I'll actually get it on the day of release! That's never happened to me before with pre-ordering.

Picked this up at my local shop today. They didn't rape on the price like ATF (one of my shops is known to charge ridiculous prices). It was 22.99 which ain't bad. Pretty damn funny that they charged $27.49 for ATF and it was not even 180g. Oh well, I didn't want to miss out on it so no biggie. Way better job than ATF. This is definitely 180g and it comes in a paper/plastic inner sleeve which I'm always a fan of. Can't spin it yet as I'll be heading to their show in a while.

Picked this up at my local shop today. They didn't rape on the price like ATF (one of my shops is known to charge ridiculous prices). It was 22.99 which ain't bad. Pretty damn funny that they charged $27.49 for ATF and it was not even 180g. Oh well, I didn't want to miss out on it so no biggie. Way better job than ATF. This is definitely 180g and it comes in a paper/plastic inner sleeve which I'm always a fan of. Can't spin it yet as I'll be heading to their show in a while.

dude i just went at lunch and bought it at the beat and i want to listen to it at home but im not gona have time after work cuz i gota head to ace of spades, but....its worth seeing them live! lol