City and Colour?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend's store got denied by his distributor to get any copies of this. Please, I will pay double face value for this record. Pm me

dang. well afterwards help me. haha. i dont know if my friend will pay double but im sure he will be willing to throw in a few extra bucks.

my friend's store got denied by his distributor to get any copies of this. Please, I will pay double face value for this record. Pm me

Tempted to just buy this and sell it to you...but I'd feel bad. Damn my conscience. SRC e-mailed me saying they'd have this for $20 at 6:00 (i think that's the right time--check). But they should have it.

Australia shouldnt have gotten any. No offense to AU... But it was suppose to be U.S. and Canada.

Yeah, because people is Australia don't deserve a fair shot at these records.

In fairness, I get the guy's point. If it was U.S & Canada only then it should've stayed that way. It's not fair for them to then decide to send them to Aus, but not Europe or anywhere else.

too many stupid comments to address in proper sentences..

- yes, stores received them

- 500 were distributed to both US/Canada via Universal/Fontana (200-Canada / 300-US)

- the fine folks at SRC got a few copies for helping us assemble these packages, without them NO stores in the US would have copies.. ZERO.

- not that its anyones business but the Australian copies (3 for all of Australia!), SRC copies and all other promos (included us getting more copies to a store in Toronto that didnt receive any) were taken from our overrun.. thus not affecting the 500.

its tough, we made 500..

there was one copy between the 2 stores i got to today. fortunately, the dude who snagged it is legit, so thats one copy i dont expect to see on ebay.

Quite honestly, I'm baffled that my store got any. For what it's worth, mine had 6, which is even more puzzling. The other store I went to (that said last night that they had at least one - and that there would be NO reserves on anything) didn't have it. I was literally the first person in the store, and he told me that it's already gone. Figures.

But Justin, I'm listening to this right now and HOLY DANG it sounds good. Braaaaavo man. Expect me to be picking up the new album when you put it up.

I *think* I've responded to all PM's about my extra so far.