City and Colour?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a copy of this. Check out my tradelist and lets trade! I have extra copies of glassjaws jesus glue or lennon to trade.

http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/Brandnewbattles77&view=haves

your trade list says you already have C&C... twice.

it's fucking up...i was trying to put it under wants.

According to someone on facebook, her local store already has an order placed for the regular release. So if that's true, I guess they're gonna announce it pretty soon, to try stop flippers.

this is not true.

yes, we're working on something.

no, her store doesn't have an order placed.

if you need the album as a #'d / limited variant.. track down a rsd copy. if you want to pay a reasonable price for a nice package of it, hold tight we'll be announcing something soon.

too many stupid comments to address in proper sentences..

- yes, stores received them

- 500 were distributed to both US/Canada via Universal/Fontana (200-Canada / 300-US)

- the fine folks at SRC got a few copies for helping us assemble these packages, without them NO stores in the US would have copies.. ZERO.

- not that its anyones business but the Australian copies (3 for all of Australia!), SRC copies and all other promos (included us getting more copies to a store in Toronto that didnt receive any) were taken from our overrun.. thus not affecting the 500.

its tough, we made 500..

Im in Australia and the store I went to had at least 10 copies? What makes this even weirder is the number on the back is handwritten 527/500

According to someone on facebook, her local store already has an order placed for the regular release. So if that's true, I guess they're gonna announce it pretty soon, to try stop flippers.

this is not true.

yes, we're working on something.

no, her store doesn't have an order placed.

if you need the album as a #'d / limited variant.. track down a rsd copy. if you want to pay a reasonable price for a nice package of it, hold tight we'll be announcing something soon.

Excellent news. I need this record so badly!