City & Colour • Sometimes : The Thread

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they were really smart they'd bundle the 7" with a turd. Those are free to produce. You know people would still buy that bundle. Mad profitss$$sss.

dallas green is so hot right now he could take a crap, wrap it in tinfoil, put a couple fish hooks on it and sell it to queen elizabeth as earrings.

The sites are down cos they're adding this to the store.

I remember My Merch Table crashing a few years ago when they put up the pre-order for the BMYL special edition CD, but i honestly didn't think it THAT many people would care a vinyl presale.

So it Little Hell limited to only 240, or is that how many are set aside for preorder???

I guess only set aside for preorder

this reminds me of poster drops sometimes. well they have been better over the past year or two since i started but most of those are clusterfucks.

people trying to flip and make a dollar is retarded, imo. i have done it before or traded away posters i have bought but never with the intention of selling for profit, mainly in hopes of getting a poster i want or something.

oh shit i do it myself. im complaining about myself. :(