City & Colour • Sometimes : The Thread

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm just catching up with this and it seems the Little Hell I ordered will not be coming then?

I'm worried now that they would have been shipped, albiet shadily, but people in here made such a stink about it that they might be forced to cancel our orders. Kinda sucks.

yes, it's terrible when a business engages in (potentially) shady business practices and is then called out on it.

i'm not saying that SRC is, but the fact that they're dancing around the subject and not giving a straight answer, combined with the posts from C&C AND Vagrant kind of leads me to believe that they are.

Am I the only one who gets the impression SRC and DA are not giving an answer because they WILL be shipping these out but don't want to outright say it to piss off Vagrant?

I mean, they're not outright saying no to shipping it to you US guys. Feels like they might be trying to imply something?

i was thinking the exact same thing.

but again, im just presenting facts as i see them, not just formulating some judgement from thin air. SRC refused to give a yes or no answer after repeated questioning, so i just sought answers elsewhere.

Alright can i just get a quick clarification. i cant keep the little hell/sometimes releases straight

Did a new order for sometimes come out... if so what site had it, and are any more still for sale?

also if there was another release what was the pressing info

http://dinealonerecords.com/2011/

new Sometimes available on this site, not sure of pressing info

I've got mixed feelings about this DA/SRC merger thing. On the one hand, SRC's shipping to the UK is usually half the price of Maple's, so it saves me alot of money.

But....every order I've ever placed with SRC has either had problems, or taken ages to ship.

My first ever order, they sent me the wrong item. Second order, half the items were out of stock, so I had to change them, n even then they had to ship my NoFX LP separately!

I really don't like how SRC and DA are avoiding this subject atm. Really poor customer service.

Funny I should make that last post this morning - Just come home for lunch and found a parcel from SRC - My Silverstein "Rescue" LP and Anti Flag "The Second Coming Of Nothing" 7"

But no.......it was just the Silverstein! They've seemingly just forgotten to put the Anti Flag 7" in! Really losing my patience with these guys now.

Thank god... hopefully no one comes back and is like "well I know what Jenna said, but ACTUALLY we can't ship to the US." I'm expecting it actually.

this won't happen, we've been trying to figure this shit out all week.. its been a nightmare, i apologize.

no US orders will be canceled

Thank god... hopefully no one comes back and is like "well I know what Jenna said, but ACTUALLY we can't ship to the US." I'm expecting it actually.

this won't happen, we've been trying to figure this shit out all week.. its been a nightmare, i apologize.

no US orders will be canceled

nice!