THREADS GETTING DELETED ALL UP IN THIS BITCH

Since I didn't get to share my thoughts before:

Raidenradio, if you made the joke about your hypothetical adopted black son simply because he would be black, then you're a bit racist. I imagine, however, you probably would have made the joke had you considered a baby of Asian, Arab, Latin, etc descent.

I'm a white and my girlfriend is a black (sound racist?). We have a child together. I spent a good deal of time while she was pregnant worrying over the cultural difference our family will be. It didn't do any good. At the end of the day, that baby looks at us to meet his needs and he has no idea (and won't for a good deal of time) that we're not the same race. If you want to adopt a kid of another race, don't not do it because of that. Like you said, you adopt a child to be a parent and to make a child's life better.

Hey man, shouldn't you be married before having a kid? NOT COOL DUDE.

(Kidding, of course. Please tell your wife and/or kid not to steal my tv.)

Since I didn't get to share my thoughts before:

Raidenradio, if you made the joke about your hypothetical adopted black son simply because he would be black, then you're a bit racist. I imagine, however, you probably would have made the joke had you considered a baby of Asian, Arab, Latin, etc descent.

I'm a white and my girlfriend is a black (sound racist?). We have a child together. I spent a good deal of time while she was pregnant worrying over the cultural difference our family will be. It didn't do any good. At the end of the day, that baby looks at us to meet his needs and he has no idea (and won't for a good deal of time) that we're not the same race. If you want to adopt a kid of another race, don't not do it because of that. Like you said, you adopt a child to be a parent and to make a child's life better.

Hey man, shouldn't you be married before having a kid? NOT COOL DUDE.

(Kidding, of course. Please tell your wife and/or kid not to steal my tv.)

I like sex, what can I say?

True story. I just went to HT just now and saw they had 2 copies of Glassjaw "Worship & Tribute." I grabbed one for myself and then thought about grabbing the other one since there are people here who are looking for it. Then I thought about the caliber of people that frequent this forum. Then I moved the extra Glassjaw record up to the front of the rack so it would move quicker.

The thought of someone from this forum not having one because of my actions makes me laugh. I mean hey, it's about as funny as me losing $4,000 to the federal government right?

you remind me of a dude that hangs out with my group of friends and i. no one likes him and we're very vocal about it. yet, he still comes back for more.

True story. I just went to HT just now and saw they had 2 copies of Glassjaw "Worship & Tribute." I grabbed one for myself and then thought about grabbing the other one since there are people here who are looking for it. Then I thought about the caliber of people that frequent this forum. Then I moved the extra Glassjaw record up to the front of the rack so it would move quicker.

The thought of someone from this forum not having one because of my actions makes me laugh. I mean hey, it's about as funny as me losing $4,000 to the federal government right?

you remind me of a dude that hangs out with my group of friends and i. no one likes him and we're very vocal about it. yet, he still comes back for more.

Dude's taking a lot of heat for that comment but there's shitty comments here all the time. I'm guilty of an occasional shitty comment. As far as I can tell, guy is alright, probably having a bad day at the time. I mean, he's sending people lots of free shit in the free shit thread. And then there;s the fact that his comment was completely true. Ha, I kid, but seriously, raidenradio is alright with me.

Dude's taking a lot of heat for that comment but there's shitty comments here all the time. I'm guilty of an occasional shitty comment. As far as I can tell, guy is alright, probably having a bad day at the time. I mean, he's sending people lots of free shit in the free shit thread. And then there;s the fact that his comment was completely true. Ha, I kid, but seriously, raidenradio is alright with me.

i was just baiting him. i don't personally dislike him, either. people take message boards way too seriously, IMHO. the reality of it is that some faceless dude or dudette is typing silly things toward you because you can't do shit back.