Converge/Dropdead Split

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, you were actually gonna name drop VC? you might as well say you know frank.

j, do you know or think you'll have some for the CHAOS in TEJAS date?

wait, you were actually gonna name drop VC? you might as well say you know frank.

j, do you know or think you'll have some for the CHAOS in TEJAS date?

LOL....Indeed, but both Jake and Tre post here and have hosted a contest on our blog so I thought it might help. The Converge merch guy on the other hand wasn't having it. In the end it was a funny story if anything.

Running low...

-J.

Damn dude, I just saw you an hour ago and the show was amazing. Thank you for coming to Chicago.

I managed to get two. First one was an awesome brown/maroon with a crazy purple splotch. I went to the record store above the venue and bought some stuff and the guy there was nice enough to hold my records at the register so I wouldn't have to carry them around or leave them in my car with the humidity and heat. He said he wanted to go check out the Converge merch when he was off work but I bumped into him later to pick up my records and he said he didn't get a chance to. I wound up running back into the venue, grabbing another split and I gave him the first one I got which he checked out when I first went into the store. The second one I picked up was a nice dark blue/green marble which is what I wanted to begin with so I'm pretty psyched about that. Overall, a great night.

I found out that Trap Them is awesome.

I think its pretty lame to shit on a dude for who he is. Not cool of MBR. He's a nice guy and tried to help some people and was sensitive enough to the plight of the merch guy to be considerate about how he might react negatively to the multiple copy purchase. Being an adult doesn't mean being thoughtless. Or maybe it does.