Converge/Dropdead Split

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 copies? I have none. I assume those 3 extra are for helping out fellow board members, right? RIGHT?

NO WAY AM I SHARING!!!! I bought four because I will never let that Juan character upstage me! EVER!!!!!!

Sorry guys, I picked up the extras for friends. One picture of the four for my blog and then three are shipped off before this Canadian postal strike hits.

i do not understand why people are so frantic to get one of these when jake has stated at least once that these will be readily available online shortly.

Sorry if I am frantic. Look at my tradelist. I'm a nutty Converge completionist. And one way or another, I'm going to end up with a tour version of this 7" (even though there will be 2 other versions available online. I'll get those too). I'm just not trying to pay ebay prices, if I don't have to. I guess I haven't built up enough online capital to have fellow board members do me this favor, so I'm being a bit ridiculous about the whole matter.

I'd say, for most people, it would make sense just to wait, if their goal is to have this on 7", regardless of variant. But maybe some people think the tour version is more rare, or they like the colors more, or they are just being frantic. I am a bit curious why there are so many people asking for this tour 7", when it will be made available online sooner rather than later.

i do not understand why people are so frantic to get one of these when jake has stated at least once that these will be readily available online shortly.

Sorry if I am frantic. Look at my tradelist. I'm a nutty Converge completionist. And one way or another, I'm going to end up with a tour version of this 7" (even though there will be 2 other versions available online. I'll get those too). I'm just not trying to pay ebay prices, if I don't have to. I guess I haven't built up enough online capital to have fellow board members do me this favor, so I'm being a bit ridiculous about the whole matter.

I'd say, for most people, it would make sense just to wait, if their goal is to have this on 7", regardless of variant. But maybe some people think the tour version is more rare, or they like the colors more, or they are just being frantic. I am a bit curious why there are so many people asking for this tour 7", when it will be made available online sooner rather than later.

Go to a show

Sorry if I am frantic. Look at my tradelist. I'm a nutty Converge completionist. And one way or another, I'm going to end up with a tour version of this 7" (even though there will be 2 other versions available online. I'll get those too). I'm just not trying to pay ebay prices, if I don't have to. I guess I haven't built up enough online capital to have fellow board members do me this favor, so I'm being a bit ridiculous The Joys of Living 2008-2010, CD & 12" (Velvet Scene/Rise Records) (2011)

the whole matter.

I have an extra one. Pm me.

no disrespect by any means... but am i the only one rather disappointed by the two songs on this split? converge is hands down my favorite band, n there's definitely not one release by them that i don't dig... but this song sounds so weird. when they played it live it sounded tight as fuck, but on the record, bannon's vocals sound super low and wayy too droned out in the music. anyone else? thoughts...?