ap.net "vinyl" kids bragging selling records

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THere should be a VC bbq or picnic once a year and with bowling or something. Seriously, THE Body Mod community i am a part of does this. They have state specific bbqs where everyone within a state or cities near a location get together and go bowling or bbq or something. I think we should all collectively do this once year (maybe in the summer) somewhere,

What do you people think?

Also, i am craving waffles now...i think i shall go eat some waffles after work. mmmmm

I seriously love this board, everyone is pretty fucking cool and no one really talks shit to each other unless it's blatently obvious that it's sarcasm, for the most part.

I"m just talking out of my ass maybe and this is all a pipe dream of getting together once a year for something..

I would think have different ones. like a Texas one, or a East Coast / West Coast ONe, and one Central. Or just have one big one and plan months in advance to go for a weekend and we all meet up. It's not that hard. I'm not the richest man (i work at a sandwich shop), but i can afford to plan for 3 months ahead to go anywhere in this country..

If anything a TX one would be cool here in Austin and have everyone meet up here, since Austin's a cool city...just sayin'

Maybe since SH/VC is based in Denver having one there, along to coincide with the Flea Market. And maybe have a show there with VC bands, and BBQ during the Day and Bowling the NExt. I"m all up for this, and would even help with planning (since that's what i normally did at my former jobs)

hehehe I just found this now.

I say we have a basketball game to settle this. Like in The Office.

that would be asesome, but i would think a good chunk of us are out of shape to play basketball. But Fest is THE FEST. that's the NO IDEA thing, not a VC thing, We would like to make it our own. That's just me. The fest would be a whole other story ya know.

And that would be kinda awesome though...Having a BBQ / BSKTBALL game....haha...and Flea Market all in one weekend in Denver

I think we should probably move this idea to another thread, what do you think..

Imagine that..A SH/VC weekend with Bowling, Basketball, BBQ, PUnk Rock Flea Market and WAFFLES!!!! We can make it happen guys.. ANd we can have it in SEPT or so, so we all have time to save a prepare.

Hey to whomever the "Poop" guy is. It's cool, you can stop posting links to AP threads. It's clear there is a mutual dislike between the groups and I really don't feel a need to keep having what they do brought up. Besides, it's clear that this thread has moved on to waffles and dudes with beards wanting to make out.

On a side note, I did enjoy that the dude with the SYG's chest got all indigent about my offer on the chest. Like I said, it's only worth $125 to me. If someone wants to pay $400 for it, by all means sell it to them. I don't think anyone has ever gotten a record merely based on wanting it more.

hehehe I just found this now.

I say we have a basketball game to settle this. Like in The Office.

that would be asesome, but i would think a good chunk of us are out of shape to play basketball. But Fest is THE FEST. that's the NO IDEA thing, not a VC thing, We would like to make it our own. That's just me. The fest would be a whole other story ya know.

And that would be kinda awesome though...Having a BBQ / BSKTBALL game....haha...and Flea Market all in one weekend in Denver

I think we should probably move this idea to another thread, what do you think..

Imagine that..A SH/VC weekend with Bowling, Basketball, BBQ, PUnk Rock Flea Market and WAFFLES!!!! We can make it happen guys.. ANd we can have it in SEPT or so, so we all have time to save a prepare.

This would be amazing, and my girlfriend's parents live in Denver so I'd definitely have a place to stay. Let's make it happen!

It's not too hard, but we would probably need some assistance from someone in the Denver area to help. I'm all about this, and if we had in Late August it's far enough away from the fest to save again, and it's enough time to actually save to go , or JUly at least.

What do you say guys? C'mon, Who's with me? Goonies never say DIE!!!