Things you regret selling/trading away

mrc

Deftones - White Pony 2LP - Red Promo.

man. :(

I did the same, sold this one about 6 years ago due to some financial trouble. I acquired my first copy for free from a local shop in Sac. I sold it for $190 and this was 6 years ago so that amazed me. Selling it was the last thing I wanted to do, but I had to make rent and lost one of my jobs at that time. Thankfully, I picked it up again about a year ago because someone had a buy it now on ebay for only $50.

There's a bunch more that I regret selling from that same time, here's a few off the top of my head:

White Zombie – Psycho-Head Blowout 12"

Tool - Sober picture disc promo 12"

Tool - Cesaro Summability picture disc promo 12"

Hum - Downward Is Heavenward - Clear Blue 12"

That's all the ones that stick out in my head from what I sold at that time. I want them all back sooooooo bad, especially that Hum record. It was beyond frustrating to sell the Hum album and everything else for that matter. That was also pretty much the only time I've sold any of my records (aside from picking things up for people here and selling at cost).

I did the same, sold this one about 6 years ago due to some financial trouble. I acquired my first copy for free from a local shop in Sac. I sold it for $190 and this was 6 years ago so that amazed me. Selling it was the last thing I wanted to do, but I had to make rent and lost one of my jobs at that time. Thankfully, I picked it up again about a year ago because someone had a buy it now on ebay for only $50.

Sold it six years ago, for $190? And then purchased it a year ago for $50? I don't know whether that's more random or awesome, to be honest. Glad to hear you got one back.

Sold it six years ago, for $190? And then purchased it a year ago for $50? I don't know whether that's more random or awesome, to be honest. Glad to hear you got one back.

Well, I got lucky on the $50 price tag. It wasn't at auction, it was a buy it now. I caught it right when it was listed. I was amazed to get $190 that long ago, but it's always been a pretty valuable record.

Hymie's has it right now for $150.

I kinda sorta regret selling Slipknot's s/t record on slime green vinyl from 2000. I ended up with 2 copies from amazon (or was it still cdnow?) and I sold one right away. I thought I still had the 2nd copy but I must have decided to sell that as well since it didn't have Frail Limb Nursery or Purity on it.

but they've repressed it and I haven't bought it again so I must not care too much :-X