PO: I Can Make A Mess - Gold Rush LP

I wrote out yesterday and got a response today that it is going out tomorrow. Got a tracking number and all so it seemingly worked. I got the clear with blue and yellow splatter so hopefully others will start getting theirs soon too.

which version did you get?

The blue with gold splatter (which somewhere along the way became clear with blue and gold splatter).

Emails do work for this guy. I sent this email out this morning:

Hey, I was wondering if you can give me the status of order #33268. I know you are waiting on liner notes and lyric sheets for the more limited version of this, but since mine is not one of those I didn't see any reason for this to not have been shipped yet. Please get back to me soon. Thanks

and got this response today along with a tracking #:

Hey Michelle,

I actually just got yours put together to be shipped tomorrow. You should get shipping updates any minute now. Thanks!

Joe

it seems like he is just shipping out orders per demand or request. that he is only shipping them out after someone emails him or files a paypal claim. from reading this thread only like 2 people tops actually got their order without any prompting. which should not be the case when selling any sort of product. as if making customers wait since may to get this isnt bad enough, he takes over 2 weeks to ship orders and only does so after people take some sort of action to get his attention. pretty sure he was doing the same thing with his first release too after seeing quite a few complaints about orders not shipping over on absolutepunk.

Looks like mine is arriving at work today! I will try to post a picture after I get home tonight.

what variant did you get? can we get a photo if possible?

I got the maroon/clay marble. I am out and about right now but it ended up being a dark, dark red with somewhat of a black smoke effect. Glad to finally have it.

I emailed last week and he responded saying that i would get it one day and to expect it to take longer because its going to Australia (as if he is using this as justification as to why he is taking so long to send it).

Still no confirmation. If it was the 180g i would understand a bit more but it isnt.

• 2 weeks later...

i can attest to ace being super flakey. i was a part of his internship (sound of evolution) and after we helped him with gold rush no ones heard from him. he disappeared and wont answer in any form. text, email, Facebook... nothing.

i know this doesn't have much to do with this vinyl but just saying i could definitely see him avoiding or delaying his part... for w.e reason i have no clue.