Hot Wings: Flatties or Drummies?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best wings I have EVER had came from a place in Delaware called Wings To Go. It is insane how much better they are than any other wings I've ever had. And I'm a pretty worldly guy. And I eat wings everywhere I go because... well because I'm sort of a pig.

And I agree on the ranch thing. It's such a midwestern white trash dipping option. You may as well get a McRib and dip that if you're going with ranch.

Wingstop all the way.

man, i love wingstop.. now i want wings so bad.. lol. i think the roommate and I might have to take a trip after work to wingstop.

also i 3rd bleu cheese! F T W.

ranch is disgusting. i have to make that shit at work every week and it's so fuckin' gross. ugh

The best wings I have EVER had came from a place in Delaware called Wings To Go.

If that was in Rehoboth Beach I ran the record store right across the street. Also I hated that place cause the two gay guys who bought that franchise were total assholes (probably the only gay dudes I'd met who I didn't like.)

well, clearly most of the people on this thread have never been to the hangar in amherst.

they took the boneless wing to the absolute echelon of chicken.

not to say i dont like boned wings (theres no way of saying that without 8yrold snickers..), but hangar changed the game.

whoever said theyre just chicken nuggets- someones just doing it wrong.

The best wings I have EVER had came from a place in Delaware called Wings To Go.

If that was in Rehoboth Beach I ran the record store right across the street. Also I hated that place cause the two gay guys who bought that franchise were total assholes (probably the only gay dudes I'd met who I didn't like.)

Wings to go is the shit!!! I love that place, my favorite flavor is buffalo garlic. there is a wings to go where I live (dover, de), but there are a few of them throughout delaware now.

and I prefer flats. my friends all think I'm crazy, but it works out great for me because they leave all the flats

I'll take either, no boneless shit though. Plus a gallon of ranch dressing and a glass of sweet tea.

Ranch dressing? You make me fucking SICK!

[image]

I can't actually say if ranch goes with hot wings or not. Just the smell of ranch dressing will seriously make me throw up. And Bleu Cheese rules.

How does that picture make you want to eat that? It looks like the Smurfs had a bukkake sesh all over some old nasty cheese.

i never understand why people bother with ranch/bleu cheese.

honey bbq, mango habanero, golden bbq, honey mustard... why would anyone cover any of that flavor?