PO:Early November Vinyl EP's Available NOW!

Hey I ordered for all of this a little while ago(june 2nd) but still haven't gotten it. Which is weird, I'm in the next town down(Freeport). Any update?

they didnt go on sale until june 6th so that doesnt make sense....pm me your order # and ill let you know buti remember packing one up from freeport yesterday in which case it should arrive in 2 days at the latest

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving ETR right now.

thanks guys, we have a few more big releases that we will announce later in the summer. One we are hoping to get on a black friday rsd release but in the process of working out the details. Glad everyone is happy with these, only about 20 left of "the acoustic ep".

Also for anyone who didnt see on the rx bandits progres thread. Those are on sale all summer in honor of the bandits "farewell tour". The 3 pack was lowered to under $50, we only have 20 solo left and about 35 of the packages. There is also a 10% promo code in the "store" section in the facebook group. Thanks again to everyone for the support, hoping to bring the company to the next level with these next few announcements!

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/products/38177-rx-bandits-progress-2xlp-180-gram-exclusive-3-pack-with-radioactive-white-black-rarity-100

• 2 weeks later...

Since they have to be paid for at the post office they will be shipped to ETR next week and then he'll ship them out - if you want, email me at [email protected] w/ your name & order number and I'll ship yours out aside from the others so it will get there faster and have him send me $ for the cost of it