Glassjaw Coloring Book EP

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure if you ordered more than 3, your order got cut down to 3 copies. yay, more Glassjaw vinyl shenanigans.

This ^ I tried ordering for a few people on here and they sent me one less than I ordered. Once again if I get me some I'll be hooking people up from here at cost. I have off from work on Friday so I will hawk the shit out of the computer with my fingers crossed.

pretty sure if you ordered more than 3, your order got cut down to 3 copies. yay, more Glassjaw vinyl shenanigans.

This ^ I tried ordering for a few people on here and they sent me one less than I ordered. Once again if I get me some I'll be hooking people up from here at cost. I have off from work on Friday so I will hawk the shit out of the computer with my fingers crossed.

If they go up I too will grab extra. Always down to help out.

Please let me know if either of you guys get ahold of an extra copy.

I do hate that they're so secretive these days....with show announcements always so vague, release dates out of nowhere with no warning and super limited....low numbered pressing are great for most people, but honestly wouldn't you want your music to get into as many of your fans hands as possible? and I totally get that the low numbered pressings builds hype, and I personally think their new material delivers....but it really really does seem like they're alienating the majority of their fanbase, and by all means if all they want is a small select dedicated fanbase, they're certainly doing it right....but without any help from a label or distribution, i hope they all have something a bit more sustainable up their sleeves

I do hate that they're so secretive these days....with show announcements always so vague, release dates out of nowhere with no warning and super limited....low numbered pressing are great for most people, but honestly wouldn't you want your music to get into as many of your fans hands as possible? and I totally get that the low numbered pressings builds hype, and I personally think their new material delivers....but it really really does seem like they're alienating the majority of their fanbase, and by all means if all they want is a small select dedicated fanbase, they're certainly doing it right....but without any help from a label or distribution, i hope they all have something a bit more sustainable up their sleeves

for a band that has been around since '93 and has only released two full length albums, i don't find this surprising in the least. pleasing their fans certainly doesn't seem to be a top priority for them.

Yeah, it just seems like they buy into their own hype. Between this stuff and their over-priced merch, i've half a mind just to say "i'm done," but the tunes from W&T onward have been near-untouchable. It just seems, as stated above, they would want to get the releases into the hands of the fans and, even more likely, make ca$h off of it, instead of creating a secondary flipper's market.

Of course, this could all be for nothing. Maybe they won't release anything, or maybe they'll release enough copies to go around. We shall see.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':nzyujjvo]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':nzyujjvo]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');