PO: Saves the day :: DAYBREAK

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis, you need to get a HT repress of Through Being Cool! I love that album but I'm not willing to shell out 100 bucks for it.

EVR knows Id love to do this. Hopefully they will be ready to do it sooner rather than later.

Isn't EVR located in Albany, NY? I live in Albany maybe I'll toss a brick through one of their windows that says repress this mother fucker!

Edit: if that actually happens I DID NOT do it!

Travis, you need to get a HT repress of Through Being Cool! I love that album but I'm not willing to shell out 100 bucks for it.

EVR knows Id love to do this. Hopefully they will be ready to do it sooner rather than later.

they know id love to do this also and if all goes well with the fall of troy represses im gonna beg to let me do do this.

I hated In Reverie when it first came out, I was pissed but I listened to it a lot and I really like it now. It was the Pinkerton effect for me haha, I recently picked it up on vinyl. There is filler on it but I really like it.

I really like In Reverie. Been meaning to pick up the vinyl for a while but it's pretty pricey. Can anyone verify the quality of the pressing? Unless it sounds amazing I probably won't even bother.

Man, there is some hate brewing in this thread...I thought Under the Boards was really awesome, as well as In Reverie...Sound The Alarm is another story though...

Sound The Alarm is their best record!

And since everyone wants to know my opinion:

Sound The Alarm

Stay What You Are / Through Being Cool (tie)

Can't Slow Down

Daybreak

Under The Boards

In Reverie

I hated In Reverie when it first came out, I was pissed but I listened to it a lot and I really like it now. It was the Pinkerton effect for me haha, I recently picked it up on vinyl. There is filler on it but I really like it.

I really like In Reverie. Been meaning to pick up the vinyl for a while but it's pretty pricey. Can anyone verify the quality of the pressing? Unless it sounds amazing I probably won't even bother.

I believe it was only 1,000. Mine is on black it sounds great, well as far as a STD record can sound haha.

I believe it was only 1,000. Mine is on black it sounds great, well as far as a STD record can sound haha.

Thanks. Will def pick it up once I find a copy that's not absurdly expensive.

Man, there is some hate brewing in this thread...I thought Under the Boards was really awesome, as well as In Reverie...Sound The Alarm is another story though...

Sound The Alarm is their best record!

And since everyone wants to know my opinion:

Sound The Alarm

Stay What You Are / Through Being Cool (tie)

Can't Slow Down

Daybreak

Under The Boards

In Reverie

Man I could not stand his voice on Sound The Alarm, it was so piercing. I think Sound the Alarm is the album that turned me off of them until Under The Boards.