PO Wilco "I Might/Love My Label" 7-inch

http://wilco.kungfustore.com/category/27-pre-orders/product/3000-i-might-7-wil420

Wilco

I Might b/w I Love My Label Limited Edition Blue 7" Vinyl (WIL420)

Here it is: the debut release from Wilco's very own label, dBpm Records. It's a 7" single featuring, you guessed it, Wilco doing a rockin new tune called "I Might" and on the b-side, covering the oh-so-appropriate Nick Lowe-penned "I Love My Label." And the Wilco store is the only place you can get it on limited edition clear blue vinyl. Very cool. Very rare.

A digital download of both tracks is included in every sleeve and we'll make "I Might" available for instant download through your store account before July 1st.

A side: I Might

B side: I Love My Label

Limit of one per person.

It's a little pricey at over $10 shipped but I picked one up anyway. Thanks for the heads up!

No problem, I agree it's a little pricey but I couldn't pass this up either. Will be curious to see how many of these were pressed on blue and what is considered "limited edition" for a band who have as many fans as Wilco.

1,000 on blue. Anti-'s store has a few copies on blue up...for now...or when the Wilco stock sells out quickly.

www.anti.com/store

thanks dude... picked up Man Man's latest, too. rabbit habits was the shit! hoping this one follows suit..

1,000 on blue. Anti-'s store has a few copies on blue up...for now...or when the Wilco stock sells out quickly.

www.anti.com/store

thanks dude... picked up Man Man's latest, too. rabbit habits was the shit! hoping this one follows suit..

It seems like pretty much everyone is loving the new album. I haven't heard it yet.

I need a hook-up! Apparently there will be a limited-edition clear vinyl 7” only available at the band’s Solid Sound Festival, which takes place in North Adams, MA June 24 – 26, 2011. Anyone going? I'd gladly cover all shipping and will throw an additional bone ($,vinyl,whatever) for anyone who's needs a karma boost. PM me if willing.

picked up Man Man's latest, too. rabbit habits was the shit! hoping this one follows suit..
New Man Man is great! I think you'll love it.
It seems like pretty much everyone is loving the new album. I haven't heard it yet.
Who is this "everyone" you speak of? Nothing new has even leaked yet, that I'm aware of. I haven't heard any reviews. Not sure the album's even officially announced. The most I heard last was that there was a working title of "Get Well Soon Everybody." Not trying to razz you. I'm just genuinely interested. Love this band.

I need a hook-up! Apparently there will be a limited-edition clear vinyl 7” only available at the band’s Solid Sound Festival, which takes place in North Adams, MA June 24 – 26, 2011. Anyone going? I'd gladly cover all shipping and will throw an additional bone ($,vinyl,whatever) for anyone who's needs a karma boost. PM me if willing.

Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...