PO: Strung Out-Top Contenders 2xLP

I'm a huge Strung Out fan going back to 7th grade. So to be able to launch their new webstore and pre-order is an awesome thing and I'm stoked to be able to launch this for the band as well as give them a new home for tour merch and all that.

[image]

500 copies on tan & gray vinyl that covers the band's worldwide store and summer tours. CD & all that is also there.

http://kingsroadmerch.com/strung-out/

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered! but, why is this not through fat?

Fat is doing a pre-order as normal.

Kings Road is doing stores for a lot of artists, not just Epitaph and Anti-'s webstores. Some stuff we do doesn't always pertain to what VC would care about. I.E. We do Drop Dead Clothing's mailorder. I can notify you of that if you want, but I'm guessing you wouldn't be into it.

This is a worthy release. Hearing the few Exile songs with a proper mix/master job will be nice. The clips of the three new songs sound like they might end up being some of the best songs Strung Out have made in some time.

I don't listen to much punk, but Strung Out deserve all the credit they get and then some.

Where did you hear the new clips?