Whirl (Whirr) - Distressor EP

• 3 weeks later...
anywhere to get this on vinyl? ordered it from the label two months ago and had to file a paypal claim...no record either.

I'll be reissuing this soon - remastered w/ 2 bonus tracks.

I also ordered from that label and had to file a claim. So I decided to just put it out myself.

:)

Any updates on the EP?

Also, anyone know anything about pre-order for the LP? The 2 new songs I've heard so far are friggin' fantastic, can't wait.

yeah, whats the deal with the reissue? what are the 2 bonus tracks? any timetable for this thing to come out?

The bonus tracks are early cassette demos of 2 of the tunes.

May 22nd release date as of now but I'll more than likely have copies long before that. As mentioned there is a Record Club color and a retail color.

I'm curating a charity subscription series (mostly 7"s) that they are a part of as well btw. It's a pretty killer new 6 minute track. http://www.graveface.com/graveface-charity.html

yeah, whats the deal with the reissue? what are the 2 bonus tracks? any timetable for this thing to come out?

May 22nd release date as of now but I'll more than likely have copies long before that. As mentioned there is a Record Club color and a retail color.

I'm curating a charity subscription series (mostly 7"s) that they are a part of as well btw. It's a pretty killer new 6 minute track. http://www.graveface.com/graveface-charity.html

That's awesome.

But what about people (like me) who don't have the money to plunk dow for the Record Club or Charity sub and would like to get those colors/variants of the Whirl 12" and split 7"?

That's awesome.

But what about people (like me) who don't have the money to plunk dow for the Record Club or Charity sub and would like to get those colors/variants of the Whirl 12" and split 7"?

There's no way to get the variants of a Record Club release unless you're a member unfortunately. On the charity front you'll be able to buy them as a double or triple pack (not individually) but still, the folks that buy the whole 7" set get a different and rarer color. So I don't know!

Thanks for your interest an I'm sorry to deliver some potentially bad news.

• 3 weeks later...