Blink 182 Self Titled & EOTS MTS REPRESSES

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only. I really hope they do, but not until September at the earliest.

They just repressed 100 copies on all pink vinyl because they had a bunch of extra jackets. I don't think they're is going to be a repress anytime soon.

That was a hectic day, I missed out. Perhaps Hot Topic wants to press the self titled as well? Hm, Travis?

Can we get SRC or RJ to post and give us an update. If this is going to be easy to "bootleg" into a rarer press, I'd like to cancel and get a refund before these ship out and I'm stuck with a limited to 750 press...

We considered this. We cant make them redo the vinyl, of course. HOWEVER I think we came up with something to make it harder to bootleg

WTF is SRC doing with their EOTS? I wish there was more communication on their end!

they shipped today. what do you want?

Well a shipping conformation would be nice. Possibly an email addressing the situation. An explanation of how the problem will be fixed. If I wasn't a member of the message board I would be completely in the dark about this until a clear blue EOTS showed up at my place. COMMUNICATION. Even the post from SRC in thread is cryptic " I think we found a way to tell the difference" Tell us what the fuck you did!

Can we get SRC or RJ to post and give us an update. If this is going to be easy to "bootleg" into a rarer press, I'd like to cancel and get a refund before these ship out and I'm stuck with a limited to 750 press...

We considered this. We cant make them redo the vinyl, of course. HOWEVER I think we came up with something to make it harder to bootleg

Instead of being cryptic why don't you just tell us the solution?

Like that the records are on cler blue, currently shipping and will have a slight difference from the first press on the same colour?

You're missing my point. I (personally) have received no email or communication that there was any type of issue with my order (aside from the two initial shipping delay emails). Their communication is lacking on this, no pictures of the clear blue have been posted, nothing aside from "we may have fixed the problem" was posted. Tell us what is going on, full disclosure, that's what I expect as a consumer.

I see both sides of this and while I'm a little peeved myself, I'm trying to remain patient. Though, being there was a mix up with what we ordered, it would have been nice to know what the differences are BEFORE they shipped. Oh well, guess we'll all find out soon enough :)

My thoughts exactly! When I first ordered the original EOTS and Dude Ranch both colors I had originally ordered were out of stock and I got an email from RJ saying he was sorry and he gave me a list of alternative colors to choose from. So yes I am bummed that for a second time I am not getting the color I ordered. Now if I don't want this color I have to go through the hassle of shipping back and waiting for a refund. This is what I'm talking about as far as their lack of communication.