Blink 182 Self Titled & EOTS MTS REPRESSES

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ The guy getting angry about the lack of info is kinda right. Not everyone that buys these records uses forums and all that. Right now they would have no idea about what's happening other than getting emails saying delayed, delayed, delayed.

I'm not angry, just disappointed by SRC and their lack of communication. I'm fully aware that whenever a label says they're putting out an album to fully expect at least a month delay if not more especially when buying from MTS and SRC. I can deal with delays because when they do come through it's quality but the lack of communication and cryptic messages are bullshit. Just tell us what is going on. It seems greedy/shady to me that their was no "whoops, we messed up" email and they're just shipping them out to the customers. Don't come into the msg boards and say "we may have figured out a way to fix the problem" when you haven't even addressed the problem with the consumers first. I ordered many many things from MTS and SRC well before I was a member of the msg board and if I wasn't a member I would have no clue of any issues. Just would know there is still a delay.

I apologize! At this time there is no way for me to email a group of people based on a product they bought. I did however add that to our list of things to develop.

As well, we added a small mobile barcode to the center label. You wont be able to remove it and it wont cover any of the artwork!

Hope that helps! If you want to cancel or have questions call or email us! [email protected] and 888-747-3899 x 107

I apologize! At this time there is no way for me to email a group of people based on a product they bought. I did however add that to our list of things to develop.

As well, we added a small mobile barcode to the center label. You wont be able to remove it and it wont cover any of the artwork!

Hope that helps! If you want to cancel or have questions call or email us! [email protected] and 888-747-3899 x 107

I don't want to cancel my order, I just want better communication in the future. You guys are able to update social media and mass email to get the word out about pre-orders and "found" old stock but when it comes to something like a product flub there is no mention of it and then they are just shipped out to the consumer, it's just shady.

...you put a barcode on the actual center label of the record?

Any chance of us a photo? Sitting on the fence about cancelling.

It's a double edged sword here.

People shouldn't be upset that the record is on a slightly different colour than they thought when they ordered it (It's just as limited, and not on black).

At the same time, by the label advertising a specific colour, which encourages people to buy more than one and artificially creates exclusive "variants", they are asking for this trouble.

It seems SRC seems to be caught in the middle of all this and are trying to keep both the customers and label on side...only customers aren't.

It's a terribly cliched but it's not like it's colour vs. black vinyl. If it's the same as the first press - only the people who own the first press have the right to be pissed off, not the second group. Do it Fat's way. They seem to be doing fine announcing pressing runs and, gasp, colours well after the record ships. Hell, it used to be a crapshoot if you were even getting colour. It wasn't until everyone else started pressing that they figured they should create a tiered price for vinyl.

I honestly don't understand how people can get mad when something isn't pressed yet and a color isn't exact. It's not like you ordered black and got flamingo pink. Color's are never exact.

Thank you! Colors are never exact! Clear blue is clear blue. It looks like every clear blue record. If you dont want your record email us now. However, I know most are going to flip this for more profit then we make on this record. This Blink stuff sold out in 3 minutes! I will gladly give you a refund if you dont want your record and give it to someone who missed out! Just email us and stop complaining.

I honestly don't understand how people can get mad when something isn't pressed yet and a color isn't exact. It's not like you ordered black and got flamingo pink. Color's are never exact.

Thank you! Colors are never exact! Clear blue is clear blue. It looks like every clear blue record. If you dont want your record email us now. However, I know most are going to flip this for more profit then we make on this record. This Blink stuff sold out in 3 minutes! I will gladly give you a refund if you dont want your record and give it to someone who missed out! Just email us and stop complaining.

I think you'll find that everyone just wants to complain and they'll gladly take the records.

but if you know the colors aren't going to be exact, then why sell it as "latex glove blue" as opposed to just "blue". by adding in those details that you're unsure of you're misinforming your customers. just my 2 cents.