Blink 182 Self Titled & EOTS MTS REPRESSES

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess the multiple threads made about how much you suck at mail order were full of liars then.

how about you take this to email and stop clogging up this thread with other peoples bullshit. I've ordered from RFC a ton of times with no hassles. I'm currently waiting on an email about a shipping refund, but I'm not about to piss and moan about it all over this message board.

We got them in yesterday! HOWEVER, they are a clear blue not the blue / white mix.... :(

So what happens now, then? 182 people get something they didn't really order, these get repressed to the proper color, or perhaps these are sold as their own separate colour/press?

(i haven't ordered this at all, but I'm just very curious)

We got them in yesterday! HOWEVER, they are a clear blue not the blue / white mix.... :(

So what happens now, then? 182 people get something they didn't really order, these get repressed to the proper color, or perhaps these are sold as their own separate colour/press?

(i haven't ordered this at all, but I'm just very curious)

they get what's sent to them, if they are unhappy about the color, they can opt out right now and get a refund I'm sure.