Blink 182 Self Titled & EOTS MTS REPRESSES

if that's the case, that's one of the dumber things i've heard recently.

Thats what they did, its like a page or 2 back. These came back looking just like the first press so they did a minor change to differentiate between pressings since anyone could just hand number their own jacket.

they never said that's what it was for at all. it very well could be why they did it, but i find it irksome that SRC answered everyone's question in this thread except for mine. they acknowledged that it was asked, but never answered.

it seems that every experience i've had with them on a customer service level has been sub-par.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what they did, its like a page or 2 back. These came back looking just like the first press so they did a minor change to differentiate between pressings since anyone could just hand number their own jacket.

they never said that's what it was for at all. it very well could be why they did it, but i find it irksome that SRC answered everyone's question in this thread except for mine. they acknowledged that it was asked, but never answered.

it seems that every experience i've had with them on a customer service level has been sub-par.

I dont feel like digging thru this thread again but Im pretty sure they said thats exactly what the barcode on the center label was for....to differentiate from the first pressing and this most recent pressings since the vinyl is the same color.

got mine today too. nude ftw =]

I dont feel like digging thru this thread again but Im pretty sure they said thats exactly what the barcode on the center label was for....to differentiate from the first pressing and this most recent pressings since the vinyl is the same color.

That's exactly what they said. It was simple to understand. I really don't get why they're giving them so mush shit about it.

That's exactly what they said. It was simple to understand. I really don't get why they're giving them so mush shit about it.

allison just wants to see a picture, and the SRC poster hasn't given her one, even though he responded to all the other related questions in the thread.

As well, we added a small mobile barcode to the center label. You wont be able to remove it and it wont cover any of the artwork!

that was said with zero context and i had no idea it was to differentiate between pressings. so no, at no point did they ever say 'we put this barcode on here to differentiate between pressings!' you must be able to read minds, sir.

all they had to do was answer my simple question, instead they gave me some run around, which seems to be typical in my personal experiences with them.

i'm not mad, and maybe i'm just dumb. but when you're answering everyone else's dumb questions, and refuse to answer mine, that just seems ignorant/weird to me.

I actually love that variant, i (like everyone else) wish the blue was gonna be that with the white streaks. Looks like ill be keeping my "nude" color and not my "latex" color (not flipping for a profit, have a user on here i agreed to sell to for a fair price once i saw the colors in person).