fucking moron scum

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/15/ding-dong-ditch-shooting-kentucky_n_877711.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk3|70903

A Kentucky man has been charged with attempted murder after he shot a 12-year-old boy in the back for ringing his doorbell during a game of Ding Dong Ditch.

Jason Eberle of Louisville, was playing the game, which involves someone ringing a doorbell and running away, on Monday night with friends. The New York Post reports that after the kids rang 56-year-old Michael Bishop's bell he came out onto his porch armed with a shotgun and opened fire, hitting Eberle in the back and shoulder.

Bishop was arrested and has been charged with attempted murder. The Louisville Courier Journal reports that he was released Tuesday night after posting $10,000 bail.

Eberle was hit in the shoulder and the back and suffered two collapsed lungs in the incident. He is currently being treated in hospital where his condition is described as "improving".

Eberle's uncle, Bart McMahon, told Kentucky's WLKY "It's outrageous, it's intolerable and that's why we have prisons for people who can't confine their behavior within the bounds of law."

"If he was so bothered, the best thing for him to do would have been to call the parents or yell at the kids. [The shooting was] not a self-defense maneuver; that is nothing but a flat-out assault on an innocent child."

Neighbor Wayne McDowell, speaking to WHAS11 described the horrific state of the boy's injuries.

"[Eberle] probably had 200 [shotgun pellet wounds]. Looked like he took 75 percent of the blast and his head was bleeding to where they had to hold towels on it. It wasn't good, just make you sick."

The kids didn't even ring that particular guys door bell (despite what Huffington Posts article says). And he fired at the group of kids together. Luckily there weren't more kids hurt.

i'm curious as to where you heard this? just trying to get more aspects. i saw the interview with the spokesperson for the police and he was being vary vague in his statements. it was mentioned that the kids had done something that night and the nights leading up to the vent. he did mention that the man did come outside and shoot at the group as a result. a result of it happening the night before or earlier or a result of them doing it at that time, i'm not sure. he wasn't clear and it gives a lot for a person to assume something. I still don't know. again, t's all kinda vague.

from what the neighbor accounts said, that they were just kids being kids and not actual troublemakers. dude's house doesn't look like he lives in a bad neighborhood either. nonetheless, dude shouldn't have shot. and now he's screwed.

i'm curious as to where you heard this? just trying to get more aspects. i saw the interview with the spokesperson for the police and he was being vary vague in his statements. it was mentioned that the kids had done something that night and the nights leading up to the vent. he did mention that the man did come outside and shoot at the group as a result. a result of it happening the night before or earlier or a result of them doing it at that time, i'm not sure. he wasn't clear and it gives a lot for a person to assume something. I still don't know. again, t's all kinda vague.

from what the neighbor accounts said, that they were just kids being kids and not actual troublemakers. dude's house doesn't look like he lives in a bad neighborhood either. nonetheless, dude shouldn't have shot. and now he's screwed.

It's just what I've heard. I work EMS in the city where it happened, though I didn't make this run (was on another one when it went out).

It's just what I've heard. I work EMS in the city where it happened, though I didn't make this run (was on another one when it went out).

got it. let us know if you hear anything. most likely they'll probably be some new info by tonight.

Obviously this fine upstanding citizen was protecting his second amendment rights by fighting back against the commie nazi harassment technique known as "ding dong ditch," taught in the liberal public schools to brainwash the children and turn them into communist nazis with no resepct for their elders, the flag, or baby Jeezus.

It's Kentucky.

Bullshit incident, dude should be put away for a while = yes

Surprised = no

Wow!!!

You seem to be pretty enlightened about what goes on in Kentucky. I can assume from your post that this type of behavior only happens here, which is good to know should I ever travel anywhere.

Fucking douche!!!

It's Kentucky.

Bullshit incident, dude should be put away for a while = yes

Surprised = no

Wow!!!

You seem to be pretty enlightened about what goes on in Kentucky. I can assume from your post that this type of behavior only happens here, which is good to know should I ever travel anywhere.

Fucking douche!!!

Only people from Kentucky kill children.

Don't you remember John Wayne Ga-...oh wait.