F/T -blink 182 self titled /100

jeyzeus809

I have the pink /100 that went for sale on MTS coming in soon.. i might be willing to trade it. here my some of my extreme wants:

Brand new - your favorite weapon

Brand new - Deja entendu

thrice - vheissu

thrice- illusion of safety on gold

glassjaw - any of the singles except for natural born farmer

the dear hunter act 1, 2 on clear vinyl

four year stong on purple/baby blue swirl

the devil wear prada plagues/dear love

taking back sunday - tell all your friends[1st or 2nd press]

fall out boy take this to your grave

alexisonfire - crisis

as tall as lions self titled on clear

Also, take a look at my dead format

http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/itssimplyjeff

If there's anything you think I may be interested in, shoot me an offer in a PM!

the best i can offer is both of these for it:

Brand new - Deja entendu

seems like a good deal.

If you want YFW on WHITE, PM me quickly, I have another ridiculous offer for other viniilz dangling helplessly.

Seriously though, get the fuck outta here with this bullshit!! Selling stuff you don't even have yet??? Based off nothing but hype for an overrated, at best, band and their 3rd rate album??

For real. Go fornicate yourself rectally, with the biggest probe you can possibly find.

Good day, sir.

the best i can offer is both of these for it:

Brand new - Deja entendu

seems like a good deal.

If you want YFW on WHITE, PM me quickly, I have another ridiculous offer for other viniilz dangling helplessly.

Seriously though, get the fuck outta here with this bullshit!! Selling stuff you don't even have yet??? Based off nothing but hype for an overrated, at best, band and their 3rd rate album??

For real. Go fornicate yourself rectally, with the biggest probe you can possibly find.

Good day, sir.

If you have nothing relevant to add to the thread then please leave. I'm not forcing anyone to trade anything with me or forcing anyone to give me offers. I'm just saying I have a record I MAY trade. I don't like some of the artists that people post sales on, but do I go into their threads and fill it with nonsense? No, I keep it to myself. I'm not selling it either. Read the fucking topic. Since when does F/T mean for sale? Either get rid of your dyslexia or get out of my thread, there's only one "S" in the topic titled. No need to be such a dick dude.

I'm not considering cash values. Its just up for trade. I'm just trying to see what people would be willing to trade, that way if I do feel like trading it it would only be for something I really want, and the other party wouldn't have to wait too long to get it.

OP post is a fucking joke right?

No. I wanted to put up a trading thread. That's what this board is for. What am I doing wrong?

At no point did I demand any of the vinyl in my OP. I just listed my most wanted and posted my trading list in case if anyone thought I may want something else. I'm still open to all trades. Some of you are just butt hurt because I got offered deja entendu and yfw which are "holy grails" to all of us. God forbid someone makes a thread now a days. Sheesh.

Definitely the latter. I love that the OP genuinely believes he was offered a DE and YFW to trade, though.

I don't. I checked his deadformat before even PMing him,and he didn't even have them listed. But on the slightest chance that he was serious I PMed him anyway. It wouldn't be so hard to believe especially if he picked up the records for their original price. and Im tired of explaining myself. any necessary information as to why this thread exists is already stated. i don't care if you don't like it or if you guys think i'm naive.

So far the most interesting offer i have fall out boy take this to your grave sealed.