City and Colour - Tour Variants

Got a blue tour LH

A yellow 7"

Wife got the sweet 7-8 ft knitted C and C scarf

And when I went to buy one of the /100 limited Detroit Nov 25th posters that looked like a old school Det Tigers poster (orange blue lettering, a tiger coming out of the C in City ect) she come out with a Holifoil of /10 rare variant thqt apparently randomly inserted in the stack. It looks like a 1980's hologram baseball card! Ill try and get a pic after it framed. Was fucking sweet. He gets better each time I see them.

Just collected mine. 11/50 :)

Must say, I'm a bit underwhelmed by it to be honest. The sleeve is so flimsy and mine got bent in transit.

Also, the poster only looks metallic at certain angles, so up on a wall, it's just going to look plain and boring.

I agree about the poster. It's eh, at best.

I finally got mine and I thought that it was a bit funny that it came from a little over 200 miles away from me and the receipt was printed three days ago....why did I have to send emails about this in order to get it? And why did it take so long? Sheesh.

Just collected mine. 11/50 :)

Must say, I'm a bit underwhelmed by it to be honest. The sleeve is so flimsy and mine got bent in transit.

Also, the poster only looks metallic at certain angles, so up on a wall, it's just going to look plain and boring.

I agree about the poster. It's eh, at best.

I finally got mine and I thought that it was a bit funny that it came from a little over 200 miles away from me and the receipt was printed three days ago....why did I have to send emails about this in order to get it? And why did it take so long? Sheesh.

From what I've heard, they were shipped to Canada, but had the wrong customs details or sumin and so were turned back to Canada, then had to be shipped back correctly.

Regarding the Blue little hell and gold fragile bird. The merch people at the two shows I attended said they were only given about 20-30 of each for each night....and that is common for most shows....so If you want to score the TOUR colours id get to your shows EARLY!!!!

That's bologna/baloney. The dude I talked to said that he only sold around 15 each night. There were 400+ that got in before me that were waiting in the line outside of Bogarts. I got my copy well after everyone got in. Part of me worried that they would be sold out by the time I made it to the merch table, but there was not a part of me willing to wait outside in a line for three hours to get a special copy of it. I still prevailed, and I bought mine at around 8:30-9:00.

I was behind Bogarts when I first got in line and got mine, that being said Bogarts fucking blows. Te sound quality was shit. Detroits first show was killer and Cleveland was pretty good. He played sometimes to close those shows after coming home instead of stopping after coming home like at Bogarts. Dallas also made mention about sometimes playing in shitholes and for the Detroit natives to be happy they had such a nice venue, couldn't help but think he was talkin about Bogarts lol. All 3 shows had records left after they finished playing though