City and Colour - Tour Variants

am i the only one who thinks those ticket-vinyl-bundles are a very bad thing?

why can't they just sell the vinyl?

I understand you and I'm thinking the same thing.

Sell the vinyl appart and you'll have less ebay versions!

Anyway, if anyone is able to get more than 1 or is willing to sell one contact me (Also europe here) but I'm off to London untill friday night so won't be online later this week.

I actually want to see the show.

I guess it's not too big a loss for anyone close to the venue who wants to go.

Some of my favourite concert moments have come from hanging out in the lawns at Molson Amphitheatre. Then again, most of those times were when the park was opened.

Back on topic, happy to be close enough to the venue that it's not too big a deal to get there; at the same time, I know this sounds shitty, but I don't have much sympathy for people who purchased a ticket just so that they could get a vinyl. It would have been nice to know beforehand that records wouldn't be mailed...oh well.

"VINYL for PRESALE / take 2:

sorry for the miscommunication. if you attempted to add the Vinyl onto your purchase, earlier today, i'm sure you noticed there wasn't an actual option to ADD. Ticketmaster has fixed the glitch.

you can NOW add vinyl to your orders moving forward.

anyone that purchased earlier, will be contacted by Ticketmaster and have the option to purchase the vinyl."

• 1 month later...

the new pressings are currently in production, some of the smaller represses (dogs blood, weightless) are just to fill the leftover jackets we had / things we couldnt get done for the NXNE record fair.

the new "tour" version of little hell, is not a tour version.. its just an artist exclusive. let me know if you guys have any more questions.

• 2 weeks later...