City and Colour - Tour Variants

That's fucking sweeet.

I've got the Signed VIP girl on fire print, and the Munk one AP for house on fire and was figuring out if i wanted to mount them together like that. I think you just convinced me to put together something similar!

What else is framed in there to the left of the ticket stub?

It's the other well documented math sheet demo, along with the math sheet insert alexisonfire dictionary thing.

Google image search math sheet demo, you will see two pictures, Its's the one that is not the vinyl cover.

Along with a setlist I got from the final show, kind of a begining and end of AOF.

They take me back to my days in high-school going to the masonic lodge in streetsville to go see bands.. memories.. fuck.

It's the other well documented math sheet demo, along with the math sheet insert alexisonfire dictionary thing.

Google image search math sheet demo, you will see two pictures, Its's the one that is not the vinyl cover.

Aye,

I saw one of those floating around kijiji not too long ago, but with nothing to authenticate it

One item I picked up a little while ago that I need to get framed up: 

ttp://www.ebay.com/itm/230956445851

I picked up a glass football style case, but the shoes don't quite fit right in it...hard to get the position right. I might have to hit you up for the place you get your stuff done to get this one done up right)

The seller threw in a candid photo of steele with the back signed...and I'm up in the air on whether the signed note should be shown, or the actual photo.

(it's similar to this dallas shot: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxdk2ji3sn1qa2eg1o1_500.jpg )

Meh, I know there was some dislike going on here when they popped up.

Especially when they initially went for a rediculous price (original buyer backed out and seller relisted them)

They're signed shoes, and the photo that was thrown in as a bonus is pretty hilarious, and signed as well.

For the $50 I spent...i'm happy!

Got my vinyl bundle today (minus the vinyl). Was packaged really well. Not a fan of the poster, it's actually really disappointing (sorry Justin!), it's way too faded and it's printed on flimsy card stock paper. The shirt is fine, not great quality (it's actually see through, so I guess guys will enjoy when I wear it haha). The pins are pins.

My cd (and more pins) should arrive tomorrow.

Got my vinyl bundle today (minus the vinyl). Was packaged really well. Not a fan of the poster, it's actually really disappointing (sorry Justin!), it's way too faded and it's printed on flimsy card stock paper. The shirt is fine, not great quality (it's actually see through, so I guess guys will enjoy when I wear it haha). The pins are pins.

My cd (and more pins) should arrive tomorrow.

its ok, i was pretty disappointed by the print as well to be honest. the thin uncoated paper lost a lot of the subtleties and the text over the front was meant to be a clear gloss (to mimic the circles in the digi) theres another version of the poster thats coming out later that is the alternate "dark" version that should be done properly.

appreciate the support either way tracy!  :)

just saw him/them tonight.. he was awesome :)

I was also there in Luxembourg, not a lot of ambiance over there I must say... but they did an amazing job over there!

next stop; Brussels and Essen!

And for those who said the new album isn't as good as the older ones,... wait untill you saw/heard "harder than stone" live. GOOSEBUMPS! The album itself is a masterpiece!

I was also there in Luxembourg, not a lot of ambiance over there I must say... but they did an amazing job over there!

next stop; Brussels and Essen!

And for those who said the new album isn't as good as the older ones,... wait untill you saw/heard "harder than stone" live. GOOSEBUMPS! The album itself is a masterpiece!

well at least the audience was quiet.. I was in Zürich the last time he was in Europe.. and oh boy.. did the audience chit chat..

its ok, i was pretty disappointed by the print as well to be honest. the thin uncoated paper lost a lot of the subtleties and the text over the front was meant to be a clear gloss (to mimic the circles in the digi) theres another version of the poster thats coming out later that is the alternate "dark" version that should be done properly.

appreciate the support either way tracy!  :)

I won't need the dark version, but that's good to know! And always! Love supporting Dallas (and you guys).