City and Colour - Tour Variants

Daegor, did you find it at a BCL?

Private, and to clear I haven't seen the C&C brew yet, just other Flying Monkey brews are kept in stock.  I'll be keeping an eye though, not sure how I'd ship it, but do you Vancouverites want me to grab a couple extra if I find some?  Worst comes to worst I'm heading into Van in Nov for NIN.

New tour announced with "add-ons" to be announced by Friday - Maybe a new Covers 7"?

AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND:

Were you listening on Triple J for the tour announcement? If not....here you go:

I’m coming back to Australia and New Zealand for a NOV/DEC tour – 2 times in 1 year. Can you believe it! I can’t. Excited to get back even though I just got off a plane in Sydney. Haha. Husky will be supporting on these dates. 

Here are the details. More info about ticket links and presales and add-ons to tickets will be announced by Friday before the presales go live. 

Pre-Sale:
Monday 22 July – Tuesday 23 July:

General Public On-Sale:
Wednesday 24 July

TOUR DATES

Sunday 24th November State Theatre, Sydney (All Ages)
Monday 25th November State Theatre, Sydney (All Ages)
Thursday 28th November Civic Theatre, Newcastle (All Ages)
Saturday 30th November Riverstage, Brisbane (All Ages)
Monday 2nd December Royal Theatre, Canberra (All Ages)
Wednesday 4th December Theatre Royal, Hobart (All Ages)
Saturday 7th December Belvoir Amphitheatre, Perth (*18+)
Tuesday 10th December Thebarton Theatre, Adelaide (All Ages)
Saturday 14th December Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Melbourne (All Ages)
Monday 16th December The Civic, Auckland (All Ages)
Wednesday 18th December, St James Theatre, Wellington (All Ages)

* Under 18s can attend with parent/guardian

If there is another variant for the aussie's hopefully someone here can hook me up.

( I'll be sure to return the favor with the next ontario show varaint if another comes up )

[ And to the 3 of you who have the Niagra Vinyl coming from me, it's in the postal system now.. took longer than I wanted to get em to the post office but they are all packed extra well for the long international journeys ]

im looking for one of these 7's and i was wondering if anyone on here has one so i don't have to drop the ridiculous coin on bay for one :/ 

does anyone have a rip of these tracks? id love to hear the alicia keys cover.

im also trying to get a bottle of two of that beer bu living in wa its not looking very likely. vie been driving the flying monkey lady nuts!!! i have the emails to prove it ! haha if anyone can help me out with that also please PM me, it would be greatly appreciated :)

as far as the vancouver show goes, i thought he sounded great but i agree. this and bumper shoot were great shows but it still isn't the same as the house of blues show or the alexisonfire farewell date i went to in montreal. but even so, his performances are always getting better and i love the way he changes the songs for live performances. amazing amazing musician

You need to log in to the store on the C&C site. Mamstore are just the fulfilment company. Once logged in, click my music and the album will be there for you to download :)

thanks a lot... did this and got this information: "Your account contains no downloadable music." hahaha

Send me a copy of your receipt in a pm and ill send you a link to download when I get home

will do this. thanks!