Laser-Cut Test Press Record Sleeves - What I do.

gmoney

I haven't made a post about these yet, but I passed 1000 views on my blog so I thought I'd post for all you great people to see.

Here's a link to the projects page so you can see quickly what I've done so far.

Or here's the general blog: http://buriedinthebrightlight.wordpress.com/

Purchase your own custom sleeve: http://buriedinthebrightlight.bigcartel.com/

A few pictures:

img_7954.jpg?w=1000&h=

img_7989.jpg

img_7688.jpg

OP made a special one for me as part of my secret santa gift really cool shit. One suggestions is watch out for making things too small. That door handle on mine almost feel off so I have to be super careful.

Yeah I make an exception for one fellow on the one-offs. So I try and test stuff out on them - one of them being that door opening to reveal lyrics thing. Didnt quite turn out like I wanted to. Next time I'm gonna find a way to get a metal hinge or something.

I have one for a Test I own - they are really detailed and it is easily among the best covers I own for any record. 

Awwwww - thanks Dave.

Yeah shoot me a PM. The only thing I don't wanna do is one-off sleeves for random records. I want to limit it to record labels. 

Let's work together.

Also I probably won't do anything larger than qty. 20. I did 40 for one release and I almost failed out of school.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...