Warped Tour only releases

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its like a package thing online, wooden box, tote bag thing...no choice for just vinyl online though. Hopefully they'll still have copies when they hit Milwaukee on the 19th.
When I picked it up on the Paramore/RK/fun. tour they were selling it for either 20 or 25 (I forget exactly). The D side is etched.

02 , and 05 were mind blowing but 97 was the best ,. blink , lagWAGON , millencolin , suicide machines , ringworm( the real one not the victory) , descendents , less than jake , 98 mute , face to face , reel big fish , no use and many many more .

this year is the best line up imo since 06 . hell the wonder years is enough for me but ltj , lucero , devil wears prada , adtr , reliant k and we came as romans ect

Excited to see:

A Day To Remember

August Burns Red

Bad Rabbits

Dance Gavin Dance

The Dangerous Summer

Enter Shikari

Moving Mountains

The Wonder Years

Really disappointed Foxy Shazam isn't playing around here. Probably one of my favorite bands I've never seen live. They always seem to be doing tours but opening for bands I don't really like. WHY AREN'T THEY MORE POPULAR????!!!!!

Sharks had their LP for $12, and Relient K had Forget And Not Slow Down for $20. August Burns Red had Leveler on clear for $15. The Wonder Years had Suburbia, asked which color and was told Orange, but opened it up to see it was black. Still got it signed however, along with The Upsides, which they have on Brown, Yellow, and Purple. Hellogoodbye had their LP for $15, and a 7'' for $5.

Anyone notice if D.R.U.G.S. is selling their 7"?

yeah, as much as i hate to admit it, i'm wondering the same thing.

I love DRUGS. Haven't gotten to see them live yet, and no, they're not as good as Chiodos (I didn't really listen to the other original bands to compare to), but I like it, and I'm proud of it!

Sharks had their LP for $12, and Relient K had Forget And Not Slow Down for $20. August Burns Red had Leveler on clear for $15. The Wonder Years had Suburbia, asked which color and was told Orange, but opened it up to see it was black. Still got it signed however, along with The Upsides, which they have on Brown, Yellow, and Purple. Hellogoodbye had their LP for $15, and a 7'' for $5.

+1