Stephen Colbert & The Black Belles 7"

[image]

http://store.thirdmanrecords.com/stephencolbertwiththeblackbelles-charleneiiimoveryou7single.aspx

Hope everyone enjoyed Jack and TMR on The Colbert Report this week. Hilarious right?!

The Stephen Colbert w/ The Black Belles "Charlene II (I'm Over You)" is available now in our web store and on iTunes.. Please help Stephen realize his hit single dream and buy a copy or 5 now..

In other great news The Rolling Record store is with Jack and the gang in New York and will be selling the Tri-Colors of the single tomorrow, Friday the 24th...And Stephen Colbert is gonna help us sell em. But that's not before him and The Belles rock their new jam LIVE for the masses.. Yeah. One gig world tour. Put that in the "Don't Miss" file.

It all goes down at High Line Park at 30th and 10th. The Rolling Record Store opens at 11 and the jams get kicked out soon after... So come see us for Colbert Red White and Blue Tri-Colors and other exclusive merch tomorrow. It's gonna be LEGEND.

I don't care if this sucks, I ordered this as soon as it went up.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':7mv1i9hv]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':7mv1i9hv]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I went on my lunch break - it is in a shitty spot. So I got there and figured, 15-20 minutes is plenty of time. The line was long but I got on the end. I watched the first person up take 7-8 minutes, then the next person with their three kids took 10 minutes. I watched the line notch forward and thought "I must be the only dumbass here who has to go back to work." With 20-30 people ahead of me and the Third Man Records mobile unit proving to be a model of inefficiancy, I cut out, grabbed a slice of pizza and came back to the office to do the things I do.

That is how to waste a lot of valuable time and come home empty handed. (Plus that song is pretty awful but I like the novelty of it)

even though this thing will probably worth worth over $100 in about a year, i still don't think i'll be picking this up.

In a year? Try in a day:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Steven-Colbert-W-Black-Belles-TRI-COLOR-7-/250844287541

So I should have stayed? I guess keeping my lovely career is worth it. Guess that was my one shot at owning this.

I went on my lunch break - it is in a shitty spot. So I got there and figured, 15-20 minutes is plenty of time. The line was long but I got on the end. I watched the first person up take 7-8 minutes, then the next person with their three kids took 10 minutes. I watched the line notch forward and thought "I must be the only dumbass here who has to go back to work." With 20-30 people ahead of me and the Third Man Records mobile unit proving to be a model of inefficiancy,

Dude, I feel your pain. It is so maddeningly frustrating. I waited outside that bus everyday during SxSW, and I wasn't always at the front of the line, and yes, it takes *FOREVER* I watched it happen. There's dude taking orders he asks you, he bumbles in the back, finds your stuff, then brings said stuff, but then gets someone sitting on a couch in the van to figure your total on a *calculator* tells you the total, then takes your money or credit card, disappears from the window for a while(still holding your stuff), then returns with your change/card and hands over your stuff. I've been to mom & pop shops that ran smoother. There's a take-away menu of items you can order to browse in line, for what good it ever does. I know it's new and they're working out the kinks, but certainly there's some way to speed it up?

even though this thing will probably worth worth over $100 in about a year, i still don't think i'll be picking this up.

In a year? Try in a day:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Steven-Colbert-W-Black-Belles-TRI-COLOR-7-/250844287541

HOLY CRAP! It's not even a good song. I could barely listen to it when he was performing it last night. Talk about wanting something purely for nostalgia.

HOLY CRAP! It's not even a good song. I could barely listen to it when he was performing it last night. Talk about wanting something purely for nostalgia.

I'm pretty sure that you don't know what nostalgia means.

I'm pretty sure that you don't know what nostalgia means.

Nah I know what Nostalgia means, I think I meant elitism though.. I dunno . Just seems like something someone will just buy because it's Colbert

Guest weezytoaster

HOLY CRAP! It's not even a good song. I could barely listen to it when he was performing it last night. Talk about wanting something purely for novelty.

Fixed.