CM Punk's epic promo from last night

Theres no way thats not real. he name-drops competitors man.

The WWE doesn't have any competitors. New Japan isn't taking viewers or PPV buys and TNA fucking sucks. On a related note, who thought it would be a good idea to turn Sting into the Joker? Holy shit, it's so bad. I have to watch at least a little TNA every week because part of me enjoys the car crash. Did anyone see the travesty that was Scott Steiner in the ring last week?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no way thats not real. he name-drops competitors man.

The WWE doesn't have any competitors. New Japan isn't taking viewers or PPV buys and TNA fucking sucks. On a related note, who thought it would be a good idea to turn Sting into the Joker? Holy shit, it's so bad. I have to watch at least a little TNA every week because part of me enjoys the car crash. Did anyone see the travesty that was Scott Steiner in the ring last week?

watching it just because i've been hearing about sting as the joker. I kinda hope he goes to wwe to have that taker match next year at wrestlemania.

• 2 weeks later...
You have a problem with the word "jorts"?

My perception was that jorts were tiny shorts on guys (ala what Steve Austin wore in the stone cold days). Cena's still look like his are from the rapper days.

According to Urban Dictionary, jorts are:

"Jean shorts. Worn mostly by children and douchebags. Jorts are perhaps the easiest way to recognize people you will not like. If you wear jorts, you probably don't talk to girls. The term "jorts" does not apply to jean shorts worn by black people, as those are entirely acceptable."

Since Cena's character was a wigger, I figured him occasionally rocking Fubu made it acceptable. But maybe since he's white they're jorts.

But yeah, I mostly agreed...fuck Cena.

Wow what a reaction. Cena didnt even play to the crowd on his way out. Glad to see Colt in the front row, but I didnt recognize the guy with him. Also an amazing match by both wrestlers. This match should show Cena haters that he can hang with the better people and still put on a great match. So excited to see where this ends up going.