MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

My guess is all of the money paid into this release preorder is sitting in some sort of interest bearing account/portfolio with RJ's name on it. Once he gets his desired return he'll start pressing some records.

This explains it all! Preorder was in early July at the top of the market. He's still at a loss so he can't pay his pressing bills. Getting backed up on bills sounds familiar...

emailed that dan character for an update about this and was shocked to get a response with some form of update. the update is: "we have no idea what is going on and i know nothing more than you at this point." and he was serious. which is super awesome, a label having no idea what is going on with one of their releases. to top it off, the guy MTS hired (dan) to deal with customer service knows zero info to provide customer service, other than logging in to paypal and hittig the refund button. plus it seems like they hired someone who also has way too much going on to be effective at one job (MTS dealings and goings on), as dan manages a band, writes for several blogs/music news outlets and moonlights at another label. is one of the qualifications for having a hand in MTS 'have way too many responsibilities to focus on MTS'

i should also add that it took a week to get that response/update. at first he would respond daily, or the next morning, up until i asked specifics like "are the jackets done being printed?" and "have the records at least been put in full production yet?" this past friday he said he would ask RJ on monday and would get back to me on monday (10/31). didnt hear back till today when i sent a new email with the subject line 'give me a refund.' pretty sure that dan guy was dodging my emails, not unlike RJ/the label in general.

the problem is, the money from all you fuckers just pressed that such gold split. glad I got a refund on the blink 182 and bought the such gold, will probably get that before the blink 182, suckers

Suckers? Because we believed RJ was going to do this shit like a legitimate label and actually press/ship the albums we preordered in a timely fashion?

I might be a sucker but at least I'm not an asshole or a liar.

Once again, sick of the douches on FB defending them. "get your money back, stop whining you can listen to the MP3 whenever you want"

That's not the fucking point. Some of us paid over $100 for all of these and it was late on a release date stated as "on or before". I don't want to give my money back because I paid wanting the records, I just want some feedback from these assholes. And it wasn't just a week late or even close to that. The guys that run the place barely communicate at all, paid some other guy to have to deal with the abuse, won't even reply to e-mails about refunds if it's sent to them rather than the other guy. Such sneaky fuckers, that's the problem. I'm sure all of us would actually be at least a little happier if they communicated, whether it was good or bad news.

From Facebook

R.j. Crowder-Schaefer

"TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ"

From his personal Facebook?

From Facebook

R.j. Crowder-Schaefer

"TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ TOYPAY TOYPAJ TOYPAJ TOPAJ"

From his personal Facebook?

yes. Idk what this means