MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

that post RJ made on facebook is definitely him being a douche and trying to deflect the criticism and negativity by poking fun at himself and making light of the situatiuon. from someone's post on facebook, this debacle has escalated to highway robbery, as someone has repeatedly asked for a refund to no avail. that guy still doesnt have him money back.

At least RJ is aware he fucked his label up...

[image]

[image]

Seriously guys with this and his more recent TOYPAJ fb update, he just seems like a douche. He has time to apparently be embarrassed by this and be completely aware of what is being said here even, but not time to send one e-mail to everyone saying something like "Not sure what's going on/things are going to take quite a while longer. If you want a refund just let us know. Our sincere apologies".

Dude is at the very least absolutely shit to the point of being an asshole (whether intentionally or not) in terms of customer service. At this point all you guys are really doing is enabling him.

I mean christ, everyone who posted in this topic has put more effort into their posts than he has into letting people know what's going on.

I' m glad i missed out on the 180g with the 7"s now. But like someone else said, if you guys really wanna make it known how fed up you are, try to get refunded (maybe from that dan guy) and don't order from him in the future. It sucks because the label has put out some great stuff from awesome bands, but if enough people stop ordering he might wise up a little. I do however agree its ridiculous he apparently lurks/reads all the posts/comment but can't be bothered to reply to any.

that post RJ made on facebook is definitely him being a douche and trying to deflect the criticism and negativity by poking fun at himself and making light of the situatiuon. from someone's post on facebook, this debacle has escalated to highway robbery, as someone has repeatedly asked for a refund to no avail. that guy still doesnt have him money back.

if I asked for a refund more than twice and didn't get it I'd contact paypal and the BBB.

anyone think this might be RJ's "Virgil finale"? take over the board and...you know, everyone getting pissed at you for taking money and not producing records and then selling the board to the next big thing, etc.

i understand it's kind of a different situation but still.

either way, i want my recordssssssss.

Really hope we get this in before Christmas. I was contemplating buying a regular edition for a good friend of mine. But if these don't start shipping before November, I'll have to do my best to find a HT copy of this. MTS did a real shitty job this time.

have you looked at a calendar lately?? it's 2 weeks into November when you posted this...

anyone think this might be RJ's "Virgil finale"? take over the board and...you know, everyone getting pissed at you for taking money and not producing records and then selling the board to the next big thing, etc.

i understand it's kind of a different situation but still.

either way, i want my recordssssssss.

Virgil's curse sounds more appropriate.

Really hope we get this in before Christmas. I was contemplating buying a regular edition for a good friend of mine. But if these don't start shipping before November, I'll have to do my best to find a HT copy of this. MTS did a real shitty job this time.

have you looked at a calendar lately?? it's 2 weeks into November when you posted this...

Common sense leads common people to believe this is in error. He probably meant December. Either way, I fucking hate you.